Chapter 9: Glamrock Freddy

He had been able to gain the basic information about the game with his authorization as a Fazbear Entertainment animatronic but gaining the information from private notes beta testers had made would be harder. Using his connection with Officer Vannesa he was able to gain her authorization to look through the notes. He found multiple references to some anomaly found inside the game. One went into depth about the appearance the anomaly manifested itself as. It was described as a glitching golden rabbit.

More memories surfaced: he was sitting down at a table with a red table cloth. He had some kind of soda in front of him. Sitting at the table with him was the girl with ginger hair he had seen before and the little boy whose name he had come to know was Evan. He turned his head to find a golden bear and rabbit on a raised platform.

Another memory this time he was in Michael's... his apartment he was watching some show when it was interrupted by some commercial. It was for a new horror attraction called Fazbear Frights. The place from the news article Michael had saved.

It was him. HE was the one in that game.

He came back to reality to find Gregory looking down on him.

"More memories?" Gregory asked

"The person that lives on the floor below me is probably filing a noise complaint by now," Michael said quietly to himself.

"So did you find anything else?" Gregory asked and Freddy got up from the floor.

"I think our father was somewhat in the game. There was an anomaly in the game that is described as looking like the old Spring Bonnie suit."

"That's father's suit," Michael seemed to say to himself. "It is starting to seem more likely that you're right and that security guard has something to do with this," Michael said as he handed Gregory the bowl of popcorn.

"So all we have to do is destroy him inside of the VR game?" Gregory asked

"But then there's also Officer Vannesa if she does have something to do with this we would have to get rid of whatever he did while she was testing the game," Freddy said.