Who is he?

GOD DAMMIT! SOMEONE JUST HAD TO FIND OUT! SHIT! NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE... AGAIN!

Oh, sorry 'bout that. You're probably wondering why I was just yelling weren't you? Welp never mind that...Cause you will find that out later. Anyways! Let me introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Ashley Taylor... Well my dead name, but you can call me Ash or Asher! I'm 16 years old and I am Transgender. I didn't want to be that sweet little girl that everyone knew anymore. Growing up, my whole life felt like a lie. I felt like I was just wearing a costume or mask that people couldn't see through. I wanted to change how the world viewed me... Some weak girl that nobody listened to. 

I have lived alone for a couple of years now. My family died in a house fire when I was just 12 years old. When I first found out that my family was dead, I didn't know how to react. But what I do know, is that I did the first logical thing that came to my head. So obviously... I Ran. I have been on the run from the police ever since because all they want to do is put me in an orphanage. I don't make friends with anyone because I don't want them to find out who I really am and tell someone. 

I'm an Underground Fighter and a Street Racer but nobody knows my true identity... Until right now. 

____________________________________________________________

I can't wait to start this new story guys! I have been going over this idea in my head a million times and I finally decided to start it. Hope you guys like it.

-Kes