That's Gotta Hurt...

"Night Night."

CRACK!

Ohhhh! damn that hit harder than I was expecting it to. While looking right at me, his eyes slowly roll back and he falls over. I can't help but studdie his face while he is blacked out, he seems familiar? But, I've never seen him before in my life... Have I? I'm soon brought out of my thoughts by the announcer. 

"AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! ANOTHER ONE PUNCH WIN FROM OUR UNDEFEATED CAMPION ASHEN LION!" The announcer screams as he holds up my hand proudly.

My head is really starting to hurt from all of the screaming today if I'm being completely honest. I really need to get home today because my ribs are killing me and I really feel like I am about to faint. As I'm leaving the arena I see 3 men getting on the stage and dragging the other dude off, looking at me in shock while doing it. Like really guys, have some respect. 

I'm still so out of it while walking to my dressing room that I can't see another man following me. I quickly get dressed into my ripped jeans, converse, and T-shirt. 

As soon as I'm done getting ready I go to the bar and grab my money

As soon as I'm done getting ready I go to the bar and grab my money. While leaving I notice the 3 men with the other guy who is looking at me in confusion and anger. I turn away from them and start walking over to my motorcycle. I hear footsteps aproaching me as I make it to my motorcycle, and big hands grasp my shoulders and spin me around in one violent motion.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you do that?" The guy that I knocked out asks, well more like demands but whatever.

"What are you talking about?" I say in the most innocent voice I could muster up.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about! I know it was you I wouldn't forget something as beautiful as that." He says in annoyance.

"Wouldn't forget something as beautiful as what?" I'm so confused, what the heck is this dude on.

He looks at me like I am insane. What is wrong with him?

"Those Eyes..."

"Shit!" I say as I bring my hands up to my face.

"I thought that I put my contacts in." I grumble to myself.

"Who the hell are you!" How long have the other guys been standing there? I don't even know.

"That, My good Sir, is none of your business." I state smugly as I get on my motorcycle and start it. All of a sudden I'm pulled off of my bike and thrown to the ground. I gasp as I fell an intense pain in my ribs and stomach.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BASTARDS?!?" I wheeze out while cluching my rips.

They look at me in shock and confusion as I slowly get up while wincing in pain. I see them all looking at my stomach in horror so I look down to see what is wrong. Oh great, apparently my knife fell off of my motorcycle and slit my stomach open.

I quickly turn around and open my sattle bag and grab out my first aid kit. I sit on my still running bike as I try to stop the bleeding but it won't stop, so I do the next best thing... I drove off.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this!   -Kes