Just Another Day...

"Breathe Ash, Just Breathe." I whisper to myself as I walk through my school.

Today has already been a very very bad day. The guy that I fought with last night gave me a broken rib, and it hurts like a bitch. And the best part about it is that I can't go to the hospital because then they will know who I am. So right now I'm pissed off and I don't want anyone to annoy me at the moment.

"ASH! ASH! Wait up!"

"Spoke to soon..." I scoff quietly. I don't turn around because I already know who is trying to call me. Her name is Jessica and she is the slut of the school. She has been trying to get me to date her for the past 2 years. I can just imagine the look on her face if she knew that I was Trans. That would definitely get her away from me.

"Hey babe!" Jessica says with a kiss to my cheek. I try not to show my disgust but it probably showed a lot. Everyone knows that I don't like her one bit so they can see my disgust but she can't. 

"What do you want Jessica..." I say annoyed while trying to push her off. She is always like this and every single time she does this, it ends the same way. She comes closer and closer to me and right into my personal space, and it pisses me off. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I planned out our date today!" She says smiling like she won the lottery or something. To be honest right now my patience is running low, and I really don't want to snap right now because that will just hurt me even worse. 

"Umm... Yea, no thanks. We aren't dating so, no I will not be going on that date with you." I say and pause so that she can process what I just said. I slowly start to turn around and walk away but then I feel an intense pain in my ribs. I clench the jaw in pain and turn around to push her away.

"Don't Fucking Touch Me! I have told you time and time again. I'm warning you. If you dare grab me again! That will be the last time you will ever be able to do anything with your hands. For the last time! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I turn around and storm out of the school.

What I didn't notice in my anger was that a man in a black suit had just come out of the principal's office, saw what happened in the school and got curious so he followed me out. I also didn't realize that he took pictures of me and even wrote down my license plate.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you like it! - Kes