Followed

"You know that feeling that you have when you are alone but you feel someone watching you? Yea... That's most definitely happening to me right now."

I was so angry from what happened earlier that I wasn't even checking my surroundings. I decided to go home and get my anger out on something. These are the times that i am really glad that I bought a house with a gym in it.

The only thing that I regret now about going to my gym was that I forgot the wrap my hands...

What else in my fucked up life can go wrong? Oh, right... I don't have a family to go to. 

"You know what? Fuck it! I'm going to go and fight. I need someone to get my anger out on." I say to myself.

*TIME SKIP*

As soon as I'm finished putting on my hoodie and mask I hear the announcer saying something so I stop and listen for a minute.

"Next up we have Skull Crusher! And he is going up against... Ashen Lion!!!" Everyone goes wild when they hear my name. Why you ask well, thats because I'm the...

"Looks like our undefeated champion is going up against another undefeated champion tonight ladies and gents! Hold on tight to your seats, It's going to be a bumpy ride."

Well... Yea, what he said. But now i'm curious. I've never heard of this dude, Skull Crusher. Kinda cliche if you ask me. I mean he's not a bad looking guy but like, C'mon bro, you can do better than that.

As we got into the arena he looked at me smugly and said while smirking, "Hey babe, why dont you show me that pretty little face of yours

As we got into the arena he looked at me smugly and said while smirking, "Hey babe, why dont you show me that pretty little face of yours. Maybe after I beat you I can make it up to you."

I cringe in disgust, "Shut the Fuck Up." I said. I'm so glad that I have my hoodie and mask on right now. I look up at him and give him a glare and a slight sneer even though he isn't able to see that.

"Damn baby! Look at those beauties. What gorgeous eyes you have, doll." He looks at me in awe and I raise my eyebrow to show that I'm annoyed.  He was so focused on my eyes that he didn't even realize that the match had started till it was to late.

  He was so focused on my eyes that he didn't even realize that the match had started till it was to late

"Night Night."