Your Letter To Me

Dear Taylor,

Thank you for writing this letter to me and not going by your school's rules because I don't like to talk about the war either. It's really nice to have someone to talk too, that's not a perverted guy. On another note, what's your brother's name? I might know him.

No, my family is pretty much normal. A younger sister about your age, she's sixteen. And a younger brother as well that's thirteen. A mom and dad. Well, my dad passed away 2 years ago from a heart attack. But they always loved each other.

I'm actually twenty and just had my birthday a few months ago. March 20th. When's your birthday?

I actually didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. I heard there were great opportunities in the army and went and signed up. I've loved it ever since. I believe it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

My turn to ask questions. Do you have any other siblings besides your brother? I've already answered that question
What's your favorite color? Mine is blue. What do you do for fun? I like to go to the fields and throw around a football with some of the guys.
Do you play sports at your high school? I was the football quarterback a.k.a jerk/man-slut.
What do you want to do when you graduate high school?

Try to ask me more questions if you can think of any. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Luke Peterson