Is that me??

Chapter 2
4:42 PM

Bakugou's POV:

I woke up hearing a ringing inside my head. I sat up to get a good look of where I was.

I was in the nurse's office

'The fuck am I doing here?'

In the corner of my eye, I saw red hair. 'Shitty hair... Oh yeah he passed out I stand on my feet and walk out of the door to go look for him. I stop in my tracks when I realized my body feels lighter then usual.

'Wait, I don't even fucking know where he is' I thought as I start looking around for someone that can point me to his room.

3rd person:

Kirishima politely asks Mina and Denki where Baku- er Kirishima's room is which caught them by surprise but nonetheless, Mina points him to his room.

"I think he hit his head a bit too hard..." Mina says to Denki who is next to her, as they walk away.

On the way to Bakugou's room, Kirishima's sees himself.

As red meets red, Bakugou's eyes widen as he realizes that he's staring at himself

Bakugou's POV

'Is that... me?' I thought, my eyes widening "Hey Bakubro.." the imposter says, walking closer to me. "Who the fuck are you?!" I say yelling at whoever is In front of me. "Can you like, not yell" My look alike whispers while pulling me into an empty room.

I tried to pull my arm away from his hand but unfortunately, he had a firm grip on my arm. He then let go, "Bakugou it's me, Kirishima" he says. "Liar, prove it" I say to him.

"Have you looked in the mirror?" Right after he says that, I look in the mirror next to the door we came in from.

"What the fuck is this shit..." I say as I look in the mirror, more of a statement then a question.
"Well...-"

-After the explanation-

Kirishima's POV:

Bakugou groans out of frustration "When did you wake up?" Bakugou asks me out of curiosity. "Just a few minutes ago" I reply.

'I probably should've told him about the crush thing instead of saying best bro' I think as I sit down on the bed, facing the chair Bakugou's sitting on.

"We shouldn't tell anyone about it, they'll make fun of us" Bakugou says, looking me dead in the eyes. "Who knew I could be scary.." I say, smiling.

"The fuck- Never smile when your in my body" Bakugou says both disgusted and creeped out. "Your smile can't be that bad!" I half yell "Trust me it is" He says standing up.

"You're gonna have to act like me" Bakugou says calmly. I smirk "I guess you're gonna have to act like me too then" I say smugly.

"Fuck no" he says without hesitation, "Come on, bro! Please" I beg. "Fine" He says, I sigh of relief.

"Can we at least tell Denki, Mina, Sero and jirou?" I say "Whatever" He says, which I understand in Bakugou means yes.

'This will be one hell of a ride'

Word count: 512

- I'm making progress, I feel accomplished ✨