Hang out (pt1)- A plan

Chapter 4
10:52 AM

Kirishima's POV:

I wake up to a knocking on my door. "Come in.." I say, tired from yesterday. I hear the door open and close as I sit up to see who was in my room. 'Oh it's just Kamibro' I think as he sits down on the bed. "Good morning!" He says in his usual energetic tone.

"'Morning, what's up??" I ask as I sit a few inches away from him. "Oh nothin', I was just wondering if all of us could hangout today?" I asks looking around the room.

"When you say 'all of us', you mean the squad right?" I ask raising a brow. "Yeah, so you comin' or nah?" He asks, this time looking at me in the eyes. "Sure why not!" I say excited. "Time and place?" I ask as I reach for my phone.

"Today, 6 PM, meet up at the park" He reply, getting up. "And tell Bakugou, he won't answer my texts!" He says before leaving.

"Might as well get up now.." I whisper to myself, I go to the bathroom and look at the mirror 'I feel like crap' I state as Midoriya walks in.

"Good morning Kacchan!" He says, smiling at me, I grunt so he knows I heard him, 'I guess my first impression of Bakubro wasn't that bad!' I think proud of myself.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I see Kaminari and our squad so I sit in between Kaminari and Bakugou.

Mina's POV:

I see Bakubabe, wait no, Kirishima walk towards us and sit between Bakubabe and Kami. I hear him whisper to Kami about something along the lines of "did you tell them?" Kami nods and I then realize what they're talking about.

I look at Jirou to my right, "Hey, between Kamisero and Kiribaku, who do you think will get together first??" I ask all of a sudden. Jirou eyes me weirdly, "the former" she says, stuffing toast in her mouth. "Well I think Bakubabe and Kiri will get together first" I said smiling as I turn my gaze to Kiri and Bakubabe. "Wanna bet?" She asks as she gets her phone out.

"Sure" I agree, "Twenty?" She asks, "You coward- fifty" I state looking at her dead in the eyes as I click my tongue. "Thirty, take it or leave" she says, as she sticks her earphone jack into her phone. "Fine!" I agree as I start eating my sandwich.

~Timeskip after school~

(Same POV) 5:07 PM

"Gah, I'm so tired!" I complain to my lovely girlfriend, Hagakure, as we walk back to our school dorms.

"Same, any updates on the future couples??" She asks excited. "Nah, still the same" I say trying to keep the whole 'Bakubae and Kiri switching bodies' things on the down low.

"They'll never get together at this rate!" She exclaims, as she grabs my hand, I look at her as I realize something, "Babe, Didn't you say you invited everyone to the sleepover we're having tomorrow, minus Mineta of course" I ask her as she starts to realize what I'm getting at.

"And your squad are going out tonight as well!" She says excitedly as she wraps her hands around my arm. "We can set them up!!" We both say in unison as we reach the dorms. "I have to get ready now! Bye babe!" I tell her as I'm about to walk away, she gives me a kiss on the cheek "Bye Ashido!" She says walking away while waving me goodbye.

Kirishima's POV:

5:37 PM

I finally decided on wearing Bakugou's black hoodie with a skull, dark orange shorts, a pair of white nike shoes and a dark orange cap to go with Bakugou's shorts. I then realize this hoodie smells exactly like Bakugou.. He smells like Caramel.

I brush the sent off and leave his dorm, I knock on my dorm room's door to check if Bakubro finished, he opens the door, I then look at what he's wearing.

My white baggy long sleeved shirt with a cute smiley face on it, light blue ripped jeans, my white bandanna and a pair of JQR supperjack white running shoes.

"Let's go" he says with a barely noticeable tint of red blush, 'Was I staring for too long?' I think as we hope on the elevator.

He said his good byes with a fake smile as I scowl, like Bakugou usual does. On our way to the park, we talked and laughed about a few things.

When we reached to the park we looked around but couldn't find them. "Oi, Kacchan, Kiribro!" I hear Kaminari's voice yell from behind us, we both turn around to see Jirou, Serobro, Kamibro and Mina stand before us.

I looked at what they were all wearing.

Jirou was wearing a dark purple short sleeved baggy shirt, black fingerless gloves, black ripped jeans, her black headphones and wide fit dark purple suedette flared heel boots.

Serobro was wearing a yellow short sleeved shirt with a white long sleeved shirt inside, blue jeans and a pair of black giordano shoes (flipkart).

Kamibro was wearing white long sleeved shirt under a yellow short sleeved shirt tucked in a black skirt, knee long white socks and a pair of black converses. Him and Sero were matching for some reason.

Mina was wearing a knee long hot pink hoodie writing 'Pink B!tch' in white, black short shorts and black converses.

"Let's get this party started, Bitch!" Mina says super excited. Jirou then says

"To the arcade!"

Word count: 937

-Almost 1000, dang. sorry for the wait I've been busy with my exams lately <3