An act

Chapter 3
6:27 PM

3rd person:

A few minutes after Kirishima's and Bakugou's little "chat", They finally decided to leave the clinic. Luckily, No one was in the common room when they arrived, so neither of them had to put up an act Infront of their classmates.

They got on the elevator, Kirishima was about to hit the button to shut the doors but stopped when he heard someone's voice.

"Hold the door!" The voice said. When Kirishima looked up, he saw his yellow haired friend running towards the elevator.

He then heard a button being hit several times, he averted his gaze to his side.

Bakugou kept hitting the button to shut the doors, he had an undescribable look on his face.

'Is Bakugou... Panicking??' Kirishima thought to himself. He then yelped when he heard a thud.

Kaminari's POV:

(A/N: This might be a bit confusing so, 'Kirishima': Bakugou and 'Bakugou': Kirishima)

When I held the doors open so I could get in, 'Bakugou' yelped. "Dude, are you okay?" I ask after a fit of laughter. He nods as 'Kirishima' shuts the elevator doors and hits the button of the boys dorm rooms floor and smiles.

"I know a fake smile when I see one" I say dead panned, 'Bakugou' then flinches. He then takes a deep breath and says all in one breath, "'I' fainted during the fight because I was hit with a quirk that forces the victim to switch bodies with their best friend" he then starts breathing again.

I blink once

...

Then twice

'What the fri-' I snap out of it when I hear a ding and the elevator doors opening

I then slowly start walking away to my dorm without an actual reaction.

"Dang I thought I was Kiri's best bro" I whisper, being dramatic as usual.

"Oh yeah! Don't tell anyone except for the 'Bakusquad'!" I hear Baku- I mean Kirishima yell.

'This is going to be a bit too confusing' I think as I enter my dorm room.

Kirishima's POV:

I sigh as we walk out of the elevator, "You shouldn't have told him, he's probably gonna tell everyone" He says, scowling while looking away from me.

"Nah, I trust him, plus he isn't like that!" I say, smiling 'Or at least I hope so..' I think, now looking in front of me.

We split when we're in front of our dorm rooms "I'll see you later!" I say, he replies by grunting, which I'm pretty sure means 'bye'.

When I entered my dorm and closed the door, I fall face first on my bed I then immediately fall asleep.

12:28 AM

I woke up in the middle of the night when I fell off my bed, I groan while I sit up, 'Where am I?' I ask myself. 'Oh right, Bakugou and I switched dorms..' I thought as I got up and lay back down on the bed, I then reach for my phone.

__________________________________

------------ Blasty ------------
__________________________________

You:
Hey Bakugou are
You awake?

Blasty:
The fuck do you want, I'm trying to sleep?

You:
I can't sleep

Ringing...
-Declined-

Bakugou's POV:

"What is he calling me for?" I mumble to no one in particular.

__________________________________

---------- Decent Rock -----------
__________________________________

You:
Why are you calling
me?? It's like 12 AM

Decent Rock:
Just answer

Decent Rock is facetiming you...

   Answer       Decline 

Answer      Decline

Bakugou Kirishima

"Hi"

"What do you want?"

"I'm bored, talk to me"

"Fine.."

3rd person:

The night went on as they talked about random things so they could entertain one another and their selves. Both of them eventually fell asleep on call.

__________________________________

Facetime duration:
01:23:04
__________________________________

Word count: 612

-The longest yet.