-Rain and sleepover-

Chapter 6
Around 6 AM

-Rest in peace Techno 💔

Kirishima's POV:

I hear my alarm ring as I groan. I cover my ears with a pillow to try and stop the ringing. I eventually grab my phone to hit what I thought was the 'snooze' button and go back to sleep.

Bakugou's POV:

I woke up early, like usual, so those extras won't bother me. But for some reason I didn't wake up tired. I then check the time on my phone.

5:49

I take a shower, brush my teeth and go to the kitchen to make some spicy ramen.

To my avail, I find 3 idiots already awake and energetic asf. Fortunately, I find Jirou sitting on a counter while eating listening to the trio argue about about 'who's the better character, Gojo or Itadori?'.

"It's too early for this shit.." I whisper under my breath before entering the kitchen. "Do sits not exist." I ask more of a statement then a question to Jirou while pointing to the sit they're putting their feet on.

"I don't know, you tell me" They say sarcastically while rolling their eyes they then look out the window.

"Oh-" They cut themselves off. I then look outside. "It's thundering." They finally say finishing their fruit loops. The trio finally stop arguing when they hear rain. I hear a yelp then a loud thud from upstairs right after I hear lightning from outside.

"What was that-" I get cut off by Raccoon eyes. "Oh hey Bakugou! Didn't see you there." She states trying to fix her composure. "Hey." I simply reply with. I walk past her to get my uncooked noodles from the fridge. I slam the fridge door and make enough ramen for two people. I make one spicy and the other not. I then put one of them in the microwave for it to stay warm.

I then go upstairs to wake Kirishima up. I knock on his door, I came in after hearing a 'come in'.

"The fuck are you on the floor for?" I ask as soon as I walk in his room to find him sitting on the floor next to his desk. "I fell.." he whispers not looking at me. 'Is he okay?' I ask myself. "Yeah, I am." He answers now looking at me. 'Oh right, you can hear my thought process and shit.' I then look around his room. "Your ramen's in the microwave." I state.

He flinches as thunder strikes from the sky. "Are you sure you're okay?" I ask genuinely concerned. "Yeah." Is all he replies with. I leave trying not to think about it too much.

I go back downstairs to find Aizawa sensei in the common room with the rest of my squad excluding Shitty hair talking about something. I choose not to intervene and ask Jirou about it later.

I sit down on the kitchen counter, like Jirou did, and pull out my phone scrolling through my messages.

___________________________

-------- Bakusquad --------
___________________________

An hour ago

Pinky:
Everyone's coming to
the sleepover, right?

Electric lightning:
Yeah! One sec, I'm omw down