just a girl who love to read

That story was exciting I can't believe how this guy killed the dragon. It was interesting adventure novel. It gets me of the usual books I'm reading. You know. The romance novels which ending is predictuble, but you still like to read. (That is never gonna change for me, I really love this shits).

I must go out with some of my "friends"( I don't know why I put that in quotation marks, don't get me wrong I like them I think they like me too, but I still don't know them that well).

P.s. I'm very, I mean VERY shy person, I like to talk to people, but I prefer that, they start the conversation.

But once I get to know people I'm very loud and funny ( I don't know if I can say that I'm funny, I'm mean, yes I am, but thats a compliment from me to me, if you did me understand).
..........,

Now I'm in front of my wardrobe. What to wear? What to wear? I say much quite while breathing out. I'm not one of this girls who stand in front of thier clothes and can't decided. I... I have a issue, I like clothes that I can't wear. Maybe that's something for another time.

I put my clothes, I tie my hear on messy bun and put my glasses on. I went downstairs and put my shoes on, then I grab my keys and I went outside. It's the beginning of the summer it's warm, but late at night it's getting colder so I get my jacket too.

We're besides the river in our town. I'm seating on a bench with some of the people. I don't know what to say to them, so I was thinking it's a good idea to read an online book, that I
started yesterday.

- What are you doing? One of the boys next to me questioned me .
- Ooo, um nothing just reading a story.
- Reading isn't nothing. It's lovely to know, that someone besides me love to read too. Can I see. He asked me curiously.
I showed him the screen. He started to read with me.
- Do you wanna start a new book? I said.
- yeah, do you have something on mind or you want me to pick?
-I wanna pick you, at 7p.m. tomorrow?
Damn. That was smooth.
-Thx. I love to make a pick up line when I got the chance.
-Now a word game too, hmm?
- hahaha, what can I say. I love to make jokes.
-oo man really? I just got excited for our date tomorrow. I can't believe you're messing with me that way. He put his hand on his chest, like he was holding his heart out of pain.
- you can't do this to me. He said.
-Okay, okay I don't wanna be that harsh. You can go out on one "date" to read a book with me.
-"Step by step", right? He was smiling with the biggest and the brightest smile I have ever seen.