💫

~Admiring a gradient that shines in every way
Taking pics of shooting stars before they fly away
My dreams are big and reaches the planets up above
And the biggest most important is that I want to find true love
Staring at the sky I wished upon star
Really I am wondering where the hell you are~
Excerpt from: Staring at the sky (7)
By: Interstellar

╔══╗♫‌ ‌*'")‌ ‌
║██║‌ ‌¸.•'¸.•*'¨)‌ ‌¸.•*¨)‌ ‌♫‌ ‌♪‌ ‌
(O)║‌ ‌(¸.•'‌ ‌(¸.•‌ ‌♫‌ ‌♪‌ ‌
╚══╝

As the girls' show reached its end, Naomi decided to pull her boyfriend away from the crowd. Grabbing his arm she tried dragging him away but was met with him tugging his arm back and setting it on his hip.

"Babe~ Come on! This is boring!" She whined, hating how Bakugo seemed to be so enamored by the performance.

"Shut up." He said bluntly, not caring about her feelings in that moment. Katsuki rarely got the chance to watch Supernova perform as he himself was always busy with his own shows, practice and his over-bearing girlfriend.

How they got together in the first place is beyond him. It sort of happened by chance, being a big shot in the music industry comes with expectations. One of them being having a partner, for some reason.

So Bakugo went online and matched with several girls before he decided on asking Naomi out. She was very sweet and kind when they chatted virtually but when they finally met she realized the status he had and became incredibly self-absorbed.

No one is quite sure to why they haven't broken up yet. Well the answer is simple, Katsuki has no concrete reason, it would seem very selfish and cruel of him to break up with someone with no good reason as to why.

So he puts up with her and her antics. But slowly he's been finding him staring more and more at a certain girl in Supernova's group. The girl being-

"Katsukiiiii~ don't be mean to your girlfriend!  You're going to make me cry" Naomi complained. Bakugo sighed, hating when she threatened to make a scene but he knew she would go through with it.

So he walked out of the concert with his girlfriend following him eagerly like a little puppy dog.

The rest of Interstellar hadn't seemed to notice their leader's sudden disappearance as they were all dancing to the catchy music. The same went for Supernova but thy weren't paying much attention to the crowd, they were focused on not messing up.

One girl however did remark the angry blond's absence and she also remarked the absence of a certain brunette. Frowning internally she finished the song and took a quick bow before hurriedly rushing off stage