13

☄️chapter 13:fatherly advice☄️

It's finally Saturday. The only day I can chill and hang out with my friends. Usually I have no worries, but this Saturday was a little bit different. After what happened last night with the guys I can't stop thinking about it. I've never been a love interest to anyone and now 3 guys are fighting over me. I don't get it. I need to clear up my head, but that's impossible, when I'm home. I can't call Yuuji either, since he sleeps till afternoon on his free days. So I have to find other entertainment. I thought about Hanma or Chifuyu, but I feel kinda awkward with them now, you know..after this confession they had with me. So I'm basically staying home for the day.
I got up from the bed and put some oversized clothes on. I'm at home, so why should I dress up? I get down to the kitchen, where mom was making breakfast for all of us and dad was drinking his morning coffee. Anya was up in her room watching cartoons, so I guess the whole family is up early today. I sat down to the table after saying my good mornings to my parents. My mom gave me a full plate of bacon and eggs with a toast. Dad on the other hand was just looking at me without saying a word, last night after he kicked the guys out, we didn't speak about it. Probably, because Yuuji was here and Loid didn't want to make it awkward for him. More than it already was.

"Y/n", dad puts his newspaper down on the table and looks at me. I knew what was coming and I wasn't prepared for it, "we need to have a talk. And I don't want to hear complains".

"Okay?", I said and I stuff my mouth with the breakfast my mom made me.

"Recently it came to my attention, that you are surrounded by guys. A lot of them. And you're getting more and more attention, which is fine, you're a pretty girl", dad seems nervous, maybe he's not sure I'm that pretty, "so I think it's time to have the talk about the birds and bees".

I choke on my food and I spit piece of eggs on the table. Mom quickly got up to give me a napkin and I put it over my mouth. The birds and the bees? He thinks i fuck? I looked at my dad and he was dead serious. And even tho he was nervous, he somehow managed to make it less uncomfortable. Who would even thought, that Loid Forger, agent Twilight, will have a heart to heart talk with his teenage daughter about sex, because I for sure didn't.

"It's okay, dad, no need for that", I tried to convince him, that it's fine, but we all know when Loid wants something-he'll do it.

"I insist", I raised his hand and put it in front of my face as a signal for me to shut up, so I did, "you are 15 years old and it's normal for you to feel curious about your body. It's normal to feel a need to do it, but don't pressure yourself, my angel, if you don't feel comfortable..".

"Please don't make this weird, Loid", I cut him off, but he continued anyway.

"A lot of girls your age experiment with their bodies and they aren't careful enough, so they end up pregnant", oh my god, please somebody save me from this complete disaster, "even, if you get pregnant, me and your mom will be there for you to support you". His face was priceless tho, he felt more uncomfortable than me, if that was even possible.

"Dad, please", I got up from my seat and I walk away from the table, "I won't get pregnant and I won't have sex", you sure tho?, "you don't have to worry"

☄️

This day turned into the most awkward day in my life. Loid didn't stop following me around the house with some books about sex and he shoved them in my face. I was so relieved, when Yuuji called me to hang out with him, Sukuna and Megumi. I put sweatpants on and a black tank top, and I stormed off the house ignoring Loid's warnings about 'boy's pp', whatever that means for god sake.
We were sitting in the park casually talking, Nobara joined us too. It was so nice to be surrounded by people, who are not fighting over you. The only ones, who were fighting, were me and Sukuna, but we are like that all the time. We hate each other.

"Who in their right mind would fight over you, they must of gone mental", Sukuna laughed at my face, while I was telling Nobara and Gumi the story from yesterday.

"Shut up, monkey face, at least someone likes me", I throw his a angry glance, but he continued to mess with me.

"I'm a very attractive guy, you know. A lot of girls want to date me", Sukuna got his fingers thru his hair and smirked confidently.

"That's the biggest lie you've ever told me".

"Can you guys shut up?", Nobara interrupted us and rolled her eyes at us, "you're too noisy, if you like each other that much, just date".

"WE DO NOT", both me and Sukuna shouted at her and Nobara let out a chuckle.

"I'm sure if it, yeah", she winked of us.

Sukuna started to argue with her, even tho his cheeks were burning. I on the other hand wasn't lying, that I don't feel anything towards him. They are just my friends, but if you think about it I thought the same about Chifuyu and Hanma. I don't know what to do, I don't want to break anyone's heart. They are so nice to me, even Mikey is nice, even tho he's annoying as hell. I don't want anybody to feel hurt by me. What should I do for real? Should I just pretend like it never happened? Should I talk it out with them? I don't know....