MY NEW HOME

I was so excited for the new chapter of my life that will start that day. After the couple finished signing the papers, the manager opened the cage and took me into his arms then the woman received me into her hands. Everything that was happening was like a dream come true. The couple and I left the place and entered a very particular place. It was like a big cage with two seats in the front and a big seat in the back, the most impressive thing was that this cage could move by itself. Apparently, this artifact led us to our new home.

That place was perfect for me. The first thing that I saw when we arrived was a large grassy yard where I had a feeling I would have a lot of fun. The couple and I got out of the cage and I immediately started to walk around the green lawn until the woman called out to me.

- Buttercup, come here.

I still hadn't gotten used to that name, but I really liked being called by that name. I ran towards the woman wagging my tail from side to side, she was in front of the door, next to the man, they were both waiting for me to enter. I was very excited to see my new home, I could not wait to see what was behind that door. To my surprise, behind the door were two boys, one of them was small, had short black hair and also had many freckles on his face. The other boy was taller than the first one, he had brown hair a little bit longer and wore glasses. Both children were very happy when they saw me, that made me feel very special, no one had ever been so happy to see me before. I immediately pounced on both children's arms and started licking their faces and wagging my tail from side to side. They started stroking my head and my belly, that felt really good. I didn't want them to stop, but they did, because the woman started to speak.

- Steven, Allan, meet Buttercup, he will be our puppy from today onwards

The children started jumping up and down as I followed them, while the woman tried to calm them down, but this was impossible. After the excitement of the moment had passed, the children took it upon themselves to take me to see our home, but before that they argued a little to decide who would carry me in their arms, which was a little unnecessary because I could walk. In the end, the winner was Allan, the tallest child.

Our first stop was the living room. This one was big, it had a device from which images came out, a sofa and a carpet on the floor, it was the perfect size for jumping and walking, but there were also some dangerous things that looked very fragile. The children began to talk after walking all over the place.

- Buttercup, here we watch TV as a family and sit and talk.

I didn't quite understand what they meant by watching TV, I just barked. Next to the living room was the kitchen, where there were also many things that looked very fragile.

- Mom makes delicious food here, said Steven

Our next stop was the dining room, where there weren't many interesting things, just a lot of chairs and a big table, so we didn't stop there for long.

The next stop was more interesting, the children's room.

- This is where we're going to sleep, Buttercup, said Steven.

- And we are also going to play and have a lot of fun, Allan said excitedly.

Immediately a lot of things started going through my mind that we could do together. Right there, in the middle of the children's beds was my new bed. Finally, there was the children's parents' room

- Our mother doesn't like you to go into her room, this is the only place you can't go into," said Allan.

But I don't really know what he meant, I don't think it's something important...