Part 2: Shower time 1.1

Stepping towards Yoongi, you shuddered as he turned sharply on his heels and walked past Namjoon towards the bedroom.

"Follow me!" said Namjoon as he departed from the wall. His gaze warned you that it was better to follow him in silence. Turning back to you, he walked along the hall. Before reaching the bedroom where Yoongi had just entered, he turned the handle and opened the bathroom door. When you followed him, you turned around and gently closed the door. There was no point in closing the door on the key, I don't think anyone would have the courage to come in here now. In a moment you were pinned with your back to the door. With one hand Namjoon held your hands over your head, and the other grabbed your throat before throw down a powerful kiss at you. It was so unexpected that for a moment you forgot how to breathe. It was hot! He always was so hot in his desire. Disorderly invading your mouth, he had full control of your mouth, your body, your desire and your excitement. He bit your lower lip badly, and you whined in pain. It ended as quickly as it started. He moved off his hand and your hands fell on his shoulders. His hands put around your waist and he pressed you back to the door for the kiss. By strengthening his grip, he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist tightly clutch your hips. Moving one hand to the back of your head, he deepened his kiss.

Your tongues eagerly clung to each other. Still kissing you, he walked away from the door and put you on the washtable in front of the mirror. You hissed when your hot skin met the cold stone and Namjoon laughed. "Baby I missed you so much!" his eyes warmed. He put his head on your shoulder and you felt a hot breath on your neck. His tongue and lips teased your neck, making you moan. "You're so delicious!" His hands roamed your body causing you to moan with excitement. He kissed you again, but the kiss was completely different from the previous ones... Sudden tenderness made you melt.

He gently held his tongue on your lips before giving you an innocent kiss. This time he wasn't an invader. He offered you himself and you could accept him or refuse him. Refuse... Mentally you laughed at the thought. Your lips continued this sweet kiss. You pulled away. You wanted to enjoy his smells and taste. You left light kisses on his jawbone making your way to his neck. After swiping your tongue over his ear, you bit the delicate skin of his neck. Before you could continue, he took a step back.

"I don't think you're dirty enough to take a shower," he said. He pulled his shirt up, you reached out to touch him, but you only got a slap.

"What an impatient kid!" You watched every movement of his fingers when he reached for the belt. He started unbuttoning his pants slowly, too slowly, but now you were just a viewer. He took off his pants and threw it aside. Your eyes were on the last rest of cloth on his body, and even if the bomb had exploded in the hallway, you would hardly have looked away. His impressive hard-on was bulging out of the boxers. He knew where your gaze was all about, so he held his hand down and up. This movement forced to push the belt of his underpants down and show the wet from the pre-ejaculate head of his dick. You moaned from that so much this sight was sexy. Your fingers was white because of how tightly you've clung to the edge of the table. You've collected the remnants of your composure so you not to pounce on him right now. Namjoon's fingers hooked the edge of the boxers and he started pulling them down. Within few seconds, he was completely naked in front of you. His body was gorgeous, your look caressed every fit inch of his body. Your mouth was filled with saliva with a desire to hold his tongue over his body... He began to drive his hand up and down the dick. It drove you crazy. You could only helplessly sit and watch him wank.

"Can I help you with that?" you asked with hope. You slowly came down from the table and knelt before him. But as soon as you reached out to him, he took a step back. "Now it's your turn to get languish of wanting, while you watch the show" said he with the smirk on his face.

His hand accelerated his pace and you only left the role of obedient viewer. This little show with every movement of his hand made you almost die of excitement. You looked up and glaze at him. His eyes were glued to your body. His gaze wandered down your breast. You raised your hands and started driving your fingers around your breast playing with your nipples. A low growl burst out of his chest. His jolts became more crude. You knew his excitement was on the limit and he wouldn't wank long enough.
Closing his eyes he kept moan. "Baby, your show with Kooky made me so aroused, I don't think I can hold back anymore!" he said, looking in your eye. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I want to see how my sperm cover your mouth."

You opened your mouth with a smile. He came up to you and stroked your lips with his dick. His taste was delicious. He kept driving head over your lips. He moaned loudly, warm sperm filled your mouth and you took his dick in your mouth. You made some deep pushes while he was enjoying his orgasm. He held his fingers down your cheek before helping you get back on your feet. "I think now it's time to shower" he smiled at you and left a light kiss on your lips.