To our son

" gio .. gio "
As soon as I opened my eyes , light was everywhere, I hate light .. I moved my gaze around to see him calling my name , rubbing his hand against my hair caressing me as smiling , I never wanted to slap someone and spit on their face like now , the hate I felt towards him was massive, it was just .. ugh.
" my lady " he said as printing a kiss on my forehead, he put his nose on mine looking directly in my eyes and smiling .
As looking at him I remembered I was pregnant and I didn't feel the same about my bump and that gave me a heartbeat, where's my baby at ? Don't tell me I lost it .
" maybe if you stop those circus behaviors of yours would be better " I said
He kinda gave me a straight look without moving .
" I lost it didn't I - " before I even finished he said " shhh , just shh , you didn't lose it , you became a mommy to my son , the best mother to the most beautiful baby , he was born as a lion , he .. "
I closed my eyes , finally felt alive again and smiled , having him like that , that close , feeling his breathe and existence up close , his words , his touches , everything gave me goosebumps and made me forget all the pain .
Aron was thinking to himself before saying anything to georgina about their lost baby , it was kinda selfish but he didn't care all he wanted was enjoying the moment , he was a narcissist.
" he was born .. as strong as a lion .. just like his dad , me. "  he said as giving me a daring stare and suddenly kissed me on my lips passionately, I melted , completely melted .
He stood up and walked around , held the baby between his arms and smiled proudly " my son " he kissed him and put him to my chest , when I carried him I felt like flying , he was so tiny , so soft and beautiful, I knew in that exact moment everything I wanted in life was this and only this .. " lucky to be your mom " I whispered.
" of course you're lucky , at the end of day he's my son , a piper "
" we'll technically I carried him for 9 months he was fed from my bones so , he's my son. "
" my spermatozoa "
" just fucking stop you're disgusting! "
" truth is painful " he smirked as lighting a cigarette and walking towards the window 
" don't open the window it's cold "
" well, I won't smoke inside the room ? "
" I'll call security "
" everything is a trouble with you holy shit "
" yeah , who was the woman you had at home last night "
" you still not over it ! "
" don't fucking yell ! "
" I will yell or what !! "
The baby started crying so he immediately came around " you see ? You scared him ! If you stop raising your voice on me it would be better for both of us because I'm an inch away from destroying your jaw "
" abusive "
He choked me , but as soon as he moved his gaze down to the baby he stopped " stop getting on my nerves georgina I'm being serious , she was nobody and enough with this topic already I don't wanna hurt you "
" yeah , yesterday's fight wasn't enough for you right "
" enough I said . "
" you'll listen . And in a couple of days not only you will listen but the whole town that you are an abusive cunt who hides under this nice face and attitude of yours , but trust me I won't let my son grow up around a monster like you , I promise. "
" it . Was . A . Damn . Anger . Moment ! " he got even closer to me whispering " for your informations , this monster afforded you a life that neither your drunken father , nor anyone else ever in life would afford you even if you work 24/7 for 174 years nonstop . So I suggest you be thankful and secondly , and oh yeah .. I precise, burry these words inside your goddamn brain , my son . Ain't . Going . Anywhere. Away from . His father . "
I was looking at him only , I fucking hate this human he's disgusting in all ways , he made me hate the fucking day I met him , screw that .
" screw the day I met you "
" I screwed you georgi and that's why you're here in the first place , look what a beautiful result we got , be patient a little for the next one hes just a minute old "
" Aron you're really testing my nerves "
" what should we name him did you think of a name ? , I'd say .. Leon "
" hell no , Ethan "
" Ethan ???? The fuck I won't name my baby Ethan it's a terrible name "
" as if your name isn't Aron 😒 "
" and what's wrong with Aron you young lady ha " he raised an eyebrow
" like.. everything? "
" alright I'm done with you honestly give me th- "
" fine , Leon whatever , but I don't fully like it "
" what do you like "
" Emmy "
" you must be kidding "
" well, no I'm being serious "
" I mean you're British after all cuppa tea "
" yeah , gazpacho soup "
" You must be proud to be wifed by me , your Spanish daddy "
" wifed by me makes no sense "
" correct but guess what , you and your sense to hell "
What a fucking idiot I said underneath, I laid back looking at my little baby , he was a muse , Aron came sitting by us watching him too and the vibes were just too sleepy and warm for us , ofc whenever I looked at him he was looking at me nonstop " are you in pain "
" not really "
He kissed my forehead softly again , it was clear he was happy, I don't remember when I've seen him this happy before , I think.. never?
" can't wait for you to see what I prepared for him at him , right Leon "
" it's Emmy "
" hell no ew "
" stop being a bitch Aron "