𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

"CASSIOPEIA, I DON'T WANT TO RUSH YOU IN FINDING A HUSBAND BUT IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. And soon my dear." Cepheus told his daughter as they read some books quietly in the library.

Cepheus and Cassiopeia were always the quiet ones in the family, but that didn't mean they weren't strong or smart. Greece had always thought of Cassiopeia to be a Goddess and the family would just laugh it off but now the people of Greece were going out of hand with it. 

In an attempt to bring their goddess back they tried killing the king and queen, there had been protests and threats. The Greeks thought that Cassiopeia was once Hera and reincarnated into herself. Hera was the Queen of the gods and was the Goddess of marriage and childbirth.

The peasants have also screamed, yelled, and fought for her not to be married as they want her to marry Orion, who they thought to be Ares, The God of War and the Mortal Anchises.

Even though Ares was the son of Hera and Zeus and would be incest for them to marry. Let alone gross.

"Why? Is everything okay?" Cassiopeia asked confused by the way her father had said this.

"Do you know the real reason why your mother and I came here so suddenly?" He asked and he watched as her daughter furrowed her eyebrows,

"T- to get allies?" Cassiopeia replied in a question as now she was rather unsure.

"Part of the reason, yes. But not completely."Cepheus told her before going on, "The country has been ordering you to become Queen. They need you to come back. Their beliefs that you are Aphrodite has gone so far that they are demanding you marry Orion-"

"My brother!?" She asked flabergasted,

"yes, -as they believe that he is Ares. My people- our people, the pupils of Greece have tried to kill your mother and me for you to take your reign as queen."

"They tried to kill you!" Cassiopeia yelled, her eyes went dark as her finger began jumping up and down at a daunting speed. A tick she gets when she is angry. "They expect me to marry my brother!"

It was like something snapped in her. Cassiopeia didn't feel anxiety or shyness anymore, it was like all that went away. She suddenly felt powerful and rather amused. Her people were willing to kill for her.

"When will I be queen?" Cassiopeia asked, her face void of any emotion, her father's eyes widened slightly. He saw how a moment ago her posture was like a princess. But not quite a strong one. Now it was the posture of a strong and scary queen.

Cepheus bit his lip. "The nobles, court, and I have been coming to a decision that you may no longer need a husband no longer seeing how much the peasants want you so bad. Your mother and I would like you to come back with us. To be crowned Queen."