𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 𝐏𝟐

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, WELL EVENING TO BE EXACT. Orion and Cassiopeia were standing in front of the main doors to the Ball about to walk in.

The princess felt a whole bundle of nerves and anxiety but at the same time, she felt excited and exhilarated.

Cassiopeia wore a beautiful black dress and Orion matched with a black shirt and suit as they both wore their crowns proudly.

As soon as the two walked in everyone's eyes went to them and they all quieted down. Everyone felt mesmerized by their beauty. The grace but power and fierceness they held walking down those stairs had everyone hypnotized sort of. They were a force to be reckoned with.

The two walked down the stairs and they looked down at everyone and everything. It was utterly breathtaking. 

Cassiopeia's breath hitched in her throat when she felt the presence beside her, the one she longed for in the past twenty-four hours, the one that drives her thoughts crazy.

"My princess." he greeted her as he took her hand and kissed it lightly, 

"Colin." she breathed out as a smile came upon her face, she was nervous, she knew by her stomach that was swarmed with thousands of butterflies.

Colin smiled at her before opening his palm in invitation. "May I have the first dance with you tonight?" he asked, he too was nervous 'what if she declined?' 

Cassiopeia looked at her brother who smirked and gave her a nod before she placed her soft, warm, delicate hand in his.

Orion was happy for his sister, he did only want the best for her and he liked the Colin boy and thought he would be good for his sister. But watching all the couples together and Cassiopeia finding love he wanted that. He wanted Sebastion, Sebastion Baros. His stable boy.