Chapter 4: Revenge Must Be Taken Coldly

"Vengeance may be more

                         satisfying

               when it is not inflicted

                      immediately"

"Good morning, i'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka,and i will be the assistant teacher of Hoshinomiya sensei for the rest of the week, nice to meet you" he said as he gave a slight bow to them.

Silence

Class-C couldn't comprehend what was going on, Yesterday the class poll exam where the first year students will evaluate their classmates and select three students worthy of praise and three students worthy of criticism and cast their votes for them.

Despite getting the most praise votes from Class-D and gaining a protection point that can grant to override an expulsion, Hirata Yosuke wasn't glad with the results. He didn't even attend the class today and shut himself in his dorm room.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka their classmate or rather former classmate who received the most censor votes during the class poll exam, gaining the most censor votes in the class means he was supposed to be expelled from school yet he came back and introduced himself as a student teacher in ANHS.

All of them were confused about what's happenning that they started to form their own theories and soon, disorder from the class started.

Murmurs and gossips from baseless allegations, began to spread around the room such as ' Is Ayanokoji a son of the chairman?', ' Ayanokoji might have done something immoral so he could stay in this school'

Chie is currently enjoying their reactions, it was much better than Class-B's shock expressions.

Horikita could only stare at him with wide eyes, bewildered how did he save himself from his predicament and was able to actually get a job.

"Ayanokoji why are you still here?!" Yamauchi pointed to him in disbelief. Although he believes that Ayanokoji couldn't override an expulsion, he was still nervous since he was the second person who got the most censor votes from the class.

"Huh?!, a student teacher?!" Karuizawa ask bewildered but in truth, she already believes that Ayanokoji could overcome any problem given to him.

"What's happenning?!, was the class poll exam a prank?!" Ijuin stood up as he asks anyone.

"I knew it the protagonist won't just lose like that!" (you know who)

"Did the school lied to us?!" Miyamoto said.

"Maybe he seduced the chairman!" Shinohara said disgustedly.

" Homo?!!! " Ike responded to her as he believes her claims.

.
.
.
.
.
.
20 minutes later

"Now now, Kiyotaka-kun or rather Kiyotaka-sensei is now a student teacher that was officially appointed by the acting director himself and the process was done fair and square." Chie said to the class while Ayanokoji is standing with her beside the podium.

Keisei and Akito was glad that they could actually see their friend again, although Keisei were more curious on how he becomes a student teacher.

Ayanokoji never excelled at his grades in any subject, if you would look at his grades it was the epitome of an average student.

Keisei knows this since he is the tutor of their group, he would track their improvement during their tutoring sessions, also Ayanokoji didn't even graduate yet.