Chapter 1: Player's House

You are in a Zombie Apocalypse, and the only weapon you have is your shovel from your garden and an ax. You defeated the zombies that reached your lawn. Then you found 5 seed packets in one of the zombies. So you planted it on the same day.

                    The next day, they turn into odd-looking plants, and when the zombies saw them, they fight back like people, trying to survive the zombies.

                      After the fight, a human showed up from the house in front of you. And the human says, "Hello, my name is Crazy Dave", and you also said your name to Dave. Then he introduces you to Penny, the RV Time Traveler. And here's the start of the story.

                      You ride into Penny and also bring with you your weird oddly looking plants, but one of your plants can't walk because it's a land plant. So you grabbed a clay pot and put the plant, into the pot.

                      Then, Dave says, "I created these plants for you, and I will introduce them to you one by one. "This is Peashooter, he shoots peas. This is Sunflower, she heals her friends. Wall-Nut defends his friends like a shield. Potato Mine, he explodes on contact and creates more of them. And this is Cabbage-Pult, he lobs cabbages and passes some obstacles like gravestones." Then Dave drives and flew into the portal, and a few seconds later, you are in 2300 BC, or Ancient Egypt.

------------------------------------

(Remix for Player's House)