Chapter 4: Wild West

You reached the hot wilderness of the west! The plants already felt the heat inside the RV. You slept for the night, even the town you landed in looked like a Ghost town.

The next morning, you finally saw the zombies, Cowboy Zombies! You said to the plants that there are zombies on the lawn. After the fight, you grabbed the seed packet and you saw the name of the plant on the back, Split Pea. You plant it for the day, and that night, it finally grew.

The plant kinda looks like a hybrid of a Peashooter and a Repeater. It has one body and two heads, the Pea and the Repea head. The next morning, the zombies are already ready, so you grabbed Split Pea also there is a new threat, which is a new zombie.

You saw the Split Pea shooting, and you whispered to yourself, "Why the backhead is not shooting?" And a few moments later, the new zombie threat exploded and flew the nearest part of your lawn, instead of going for you, it goes for your plant. Until the backhead saw it, it is finally shot! Now you know their purposes.

After 2 days, 3rd Day on the Wild West, in the year 1857, the fight between plants and zombies occurred at high noon. It was so hot, the plants are also getting hot. But you continued the fight. After the fight, a new plant has been unlocked! It's a bean, then you saw the name, "Chili Bean?" The name is odd, "Is it gonna burn the zombies?" You asked yourself about it.

The next day, you tried out Chili Bean's power, "It's a close-ranged plant!" you said after it was not shooting. After the zombie ate it, the plant makes the zombie fart, and stunned the zombies behind him! That's cool, not gonna lie. You tried Chili Bean in the next couple of days and then...

Day 6 came The plants are doing very well, also the plants from Wild West! So you fight the zombies on that day. After the fight you grabbed a new seed packet, Pea Pod is the plant's name. Good thing the plant's information is on the seed packet now. The description says, "Pea Pod is a peashooter plant that can be planted on the same tile 5 times. So to be improved and became stronger." So you planted it, waited, and slept.

The next day, Day 7. Pea Pod is the first shooter plant that you planted. And while in the middle of the fight, there are a lot of zombies on one of the Pea Pod Columns, you give that Pea Pod a plant food, and then Crazy Dave and you said, "Whoa! That's Crazy! (In sync)"

Then Penny said, "According to my analysis, that big pea has 500 damage, enough to kill a conehead zombie the Conehead's HP is 450. After the fight, you got a note! It shows, "WANTED: Delicious Brain Meat, Reward: $500" Like the previous ones, you let Penny analyze, and then, "This is can't be good", Penny said. The next day you saw Sheriff Gargantuar!

On that same day, you experienced how the Cowboys fight in that days. It's so wild! It was a very long and tough fight but it was worth it in the end. On the same day, there's a plant showed up, and all of the sudden, Penny says, "Oh it's Jalapeño, he attacks by creating a lane of fire burning every zombie on that lane."

You healed him and let the plant rest. Day 9 came, it was a normal day fighting the zombies with plants. But not zombies, Cowboy Zombies. 3 minutes later, a new seed packet had been dropped by one of the zombies. You planted it for the day.

On day 10, you saw the plant, and you realized you haven't read the information about this plant. "Lightning Reed - electrocute zombies then turn to ashes." There is also a new threat zombie, the Chicken Hoarder Zombie. If the rope got destroyed, the chickens will be unleashed and cause some destruction. But it's just one hit to be get killed. And Lightning Reed can turn them into KFC Fried Chicken.

After the fight, you realized Lightning Reed could do damage even if it's 5% weaker than a Peashooter. Day 14, you are doing great defending your wagon from the zombies as well as your brains.

It's a normal fight with the Cowboy Zombies. 5 minutes later, new seed packet. The plant's name is Melon Pult. The description says, "Melon Pult is a lobbying plant that lobs melon into zombies, due to the size, it creates a splash damage which causes to damage zombies in a 3x3 area." Then you said, "Interesting..."

On day 15, you tried Melon Pult for defeating the zombies, "It's so overpowered!" You said. It could kill zombies in a group. And you said, "That's pretty darn useful." Day 18, fighting cowboy zombies as usual.

But the new threat is Rodeo Imp Zombie. It's a cowboy Imp riding a bull. "That's probably tough to kill." you said, "Based on my observation it has a massive health," Penny added. But nothing can stop you.

A few minutes later, the fight is done, "Oh look, a new seed packet." Crazy Dave says, "And the plant's name is Tall Nut!" you added. You planted it and waited for the next day to grow. On day 19, you saw the Tall Nut, "It's so massive, it's the almost same height as me!", you said. And it looks tall and strong, so you put him in the defense position. And the Rodeo imp showed up, so the Rodeo failed to throw the Imp in your flowers. It was a successful day to defend your brains from the Zombies.

On day 24, after the fight you unlocked a new seed packet, it's a colder version of Melon Pult, Winter melon. It's similar to Melon Pult but a cooler version. You planted in that day and waited to grow.

Day 25, is the last day of your Wild West. No zombies but, Zomboss came with his zombot, the Zombot War Wagon! The Zomboss fight has started. The war is very Wild, and at the same time very hot in the West. After 8, minutes, the war has ended, "I'll see you again, PESKY PLANTS, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA!" Zomboss ended. He left a key to a new world and dimension. Sheesh, Welcome to Far Future!

------------------------------

(Remix for Wild West)