Chapter 5: Far Future

"Whoa!", was your first reaction when you landed. It is so far from the technology we have right now. It has some floating TV, Speakers, and even floating cars! The bed is very comfortable, so you slept for the night.

The next morning, you saw the zombies, they look futuristic as well.

Day 1 fight is normal, and you grabbed a futuristic seed packet. Also, the lawn is very future. You grabbed the seed packet in the zombie's pocket. Laser Bean is the name. And slept on Day 1...

Day 2 came, so you waited for the zombies to come. With a new threat, it's a machine with a zombie controlling it! "Brainz, Zombies are coming!", the zombies said.

You saw the machine, and the name is on the side, "Shield Zombie?", you said. And when it goes to the lawn, it blocks all of the shots except for Laser Bean, which penetrates through the laser shield.

It was a very futuristic fight. But you are still not done collecting the plants.

Day 4, the Attack from Tomorrow is still not over. But you got a brand new plant. Blover, this guy can blow away any flying zombies on the lawn. So you planted it.

Day 5, you tried Blover for the first time. you waited until there is a battalion of Jetpack Rider Zombies. Blover did a very good job by blowing off zombies from the lawn. You are doing pretty well. Until...

Day 6 came, it's a futuristic fight, but technically you are doing well still. Holding those zombies off. And got a brand-new plant. Citron

After the fight on Day 7, you received a note! It says, "404--Error //Brains not found Please reload, brains." Penny said, "This is gonna be a Gargantuar Fight!"

Day 8 is a very futuristic fight. Instead of a real-life Garguntuar. It's a machine and an Imp is controlling it, but 8 minutes later, you succeeded to survive that future fight. And after that, a new plant showed up. Starfruit, "Starfruit could shoot in 5 directions", Crazy Dave says, "And yes, he created it...", Penny added.

You healed Starfruit and let him rest. On day 10, starfruit finally had been healed. So bring him outside to fight the zombies. You realized that he was so overpowered and the damage is 5% more powerful than a pea from a Peashooter.

Day 11, a day after Starfruit got healed. The battle is a little tough but you won. And you got a seed packet. EM Peach is the plant's name. On the back, it says, "EM Peach - it's similar to the EMP, it disables every robot in a 5v5 radius, but it only took only 5 seconds."

Day 14, was a tough and rough day. some of your lawn moners have been activated. Well, 2 of them have been activated because of a Jetpack Zombie, and a Disco Jetpack.

But it was worth it, good thing the house has 10 more of them. Also, after the fight, you acquired a new plant.

"Infi-Nut is a holographic wall nut that has low health. But it will regenerate a new one after it has been eaten. It can't generate a new one if Infi-Nut got smashed or rolled over."

You look inside the seed packet. No seeds, just projectors. So you put one on the lawn vertical. And a few minutes later. There it is. It looks like a Wall Nut but with a blue tinge. Day 15, you tried Infi-Nut, and it was already eaten. So you got scared, but 10 seconds later. Is it the best thing that you saw?

When you give Infi-Nut plant food. It creates an entire holographic shield, not just for him, in the ENTIRE LAWN! It was another successful day on Far Future.

Day 19, you are doing well by defending your home from the Futuristic Zombies. After defeating the zombies, a new seed packet! The description says, "Magnifying Grass, he shoots sunbeams at zombies, but needed suns to shoot." "Why did it need suns to shoot?!", you added.

Anyways, you plant it in your pot, and on Day 20, you saw the plant. It looks cool because it's glowing. "I wonder what plant family type would this guy be?" Crazy Dave says. "In my analysis, it's an electric plant, User Dave," Penny added.

A few minutes later, it was a successful day to defeat the zombies once again. With the help of a new one.

Day 24, 2nd to the last days of your being in the year 2323. It was a little tough to pull that day off. But it was a great success. On the same day, you unlocked a new seed packet, it's Tile Turnip!

She could create a power tile but it gets a higher cost. After Day 24, Day 25! A Boss Battle.

"Greetings, Meet my Zombot Tomorrow-Tron!", Zomboss said. "You can't stop us no matter how tough is your Zombots!", you added. "Mwa-ha-ha-haha! Not today fowl humans!" Zomboss said.

"Enough this nonsense, let's fight!" You said. 10 minutes later, you defeated the Zombot with your plants!

Like what he did, Zomboss left a key. "It's a trip to a new timeline!" Penny said. "Salve, Salvate in Saeculis Obsuris!" you added. Or in English, Hello, Welcome to Dark Ages.

-----------------------------------

(Remix for Far Future)