Powerful Pets!

Little did Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel know that after defeating the ultimate monster, they would be given magical pets. 

When the princes opened the cages, pets came out of nowhere. "Whoa, easy boy," Scott said to a lion that jumped on him. But he was shocked when the lion shot energy out of its mouth. No pet could do that unless they are born like that. The lion didn't have a name, since it was still a lion cub, "How about I name you Rage?" Scott asked the cub that was on his lap. The cub seemed to like that name and shot an energy fire with the saying "Rage". 

"Easy boy," Francisco said when a griffin flew around him and shot fire. The young griffin was very energetic, a lot like Francisco. "This is so much fun!" he yelled to the griffin. He was thinking of a good name for his new pet griffin. "I know a great name! How about Fire!" Francisco said to his griffin. The griffin yelled fire with the name "Fire" "That's awesome fire!" he said to Fire.

While James was scared when a dragon flew right in front of him and was shooting lightning. The pet's elemental power was just like James'. "I like it! How about I name you Light?" he asked Light. Light liked his new name and shot lightning blits with the name "Light". It looked so nice.

Daniel was happy when a phoenix went to him while controlling the weather. It looked so amazing with all the seasons. He knew what to name his phoenix right from its entrance, "I'll name you Summer," Summer flew and showed the seasons with his name. It looked amazing.

It seemed that the princes' pets liked their new names. The crowd clapped and roared when they saw what the pets did. "My pet can't do that," the princes heard one of the audience shout. "Wait how do we get out of here?" another asked. That was a good question, the princes can't teleport other people, they also don't have the license to drive a spaceship. The princes thought for a while until they found the perfect idea!

"How about we just use those spaceships there," Scott asked. They jumped on a spaceship and put it on the max level to go to Earth faster and easier. It was very shocking at first, but when they got used to it, it was already fine. The princes thought that only one person would puke, but it was about ten people. "I hope that this wouldn't continue," the princes thought to themselves. 

Suddenly, while driving the spaceships, the princes got a call. They answered it while holding the steering wheel. "Hello?" the princes asked. The people looked at their phones to see a dinosaur. "Aaaah!" the crowd yelled. "Don't worry," the princes said to the people to calm them down. "So what's going on?" the princes asked. The old dinosaur said that the energems are now theirs to control since no one wants to steal them anymore. "Wait, I remember a monster saying that there will be more monsters in the future," the princes told the old dinosaur. 

"Don't worry, just relax it's just the future," the monster said to relax the princes. The princes nodded.