Talk(s)

~With Kai~

I was at the car just reflecting on what just happened between Masami and I. I didn't want to see her after I mistimed my confession to her. I didn't want to do it this early but due to my stupidity, I think I costed a friendship.

Before I could even think about calling Hunter, someone knocked on the window.

?????: カイ。 カイ! (Kai. Kai!)

I saw that it was Masami and I had to get out of the car and see what she wants.

Me: あなたはここで何をしていますか? あなたはカオリとオシロと一緒にいるべきです。 (What are you doing here? You should be with Kaori and Oshiro.

Masami: 私は知っていますが、私はあなたと私はちょうど散歩してちょっとちょっとハッシュを持っていたのか知りたいのです。 (I know, but I'm wanting to know if you and I can just take a walk and kinda hash out what just happened.)

Me: 私は困っていないまたは何でもない、 私は? (I'm not in trouble or anything, am I?)

Masami: いいえ、あなたは元気です。 来て あなたと私は、ちょうど歩きましょう、大したことはありません。 (No, you're fine. Come on. You and I, let's just walk, no big deal.)

Me: わかりました。 (Okay.)

I relented and we walked along the beach, just trying to hash out what just happened.

Masami: あなたは私にあなたの気持ちを告白しました。 (You confessed your feelings to me.)

Me: ええ。 私は持っています。 それは早すぎるからですがそれを誇りに思っていません。 (Yeah. I have. I'm not proud of it though because it was just too early.)

Masami: あなたは間違っていませんが、私はそれで大丈夫です。 (You're not wrong, but I'm okay with that.)

Me: あなたはいますか? (Are you?)

Masami: ええ、しかし私はそれで大丈夫です。 私があなたに何かを言うなら大丈夫ですか? (Yeah, but I'm okay with that. Is it okay if I tell you something?)

Me: 確かに先に行きなさい。 (Sure, go ahead.)

Masami: 私も友達としてもっとあなたを愛し始めていることをあなたに言わなかった。 (I didn't get to tell you that I'm starting to love you more as a friend, too.)

Me: あなたはただ解散したばかりですが? (Although you just got out of a breakup?)

Masami: ええ。 私は私に知らせて、Kaiを責めなかった。 私はただどう思うのかわからなかった。 (Yeah. I didn't blame you for letting me know, Kai. I just didn't know what to think.)

Me: 私は賭けます。 (I bet.)

Masami: 見て、カイ。 私はあなたが今あなたの気持ちを言っているのを経験したくなかったが、意図的ではなかったのでそれを手放すつもりです。 (Look, Kai. I didn't want to experience you telling me your feelings right now, but I'll let it go because it wasn't intentional.)

Me: マサミありがとう。 私はあなたが私に腹を立てていないことを気にしています。 (Thanks Masami. I feel good that you're not mad at me for it.)

Masami: カイを心配しないでください。 私はそれについて良いです。 私たちは両方とも告白して邪魔にならないように手に入れたので、私たちは今のところ遅くなると言います。 あなたが言ったように、私はちょうどエンゲージメントから抜け出し、今それほど良くない。 あなたはそれで大丈夫ですか? (Don't worry Kai. I'm good about it. Since we both confessed and got it out of the way, I say we take it slow for now. Like you said, I just got out of an engagement and the timing's not that good right now. Are you okay with that?)