[ Purple Hyacinth ]

This war... Is the reason it started worth the pain?
Countless sparks, extinguished.
Either because they were on a different side, or in no side at all.

...

You sigh, and get up, you've been lying down there — Staring at the beautiful stars for who knows how long ...

The sound of guns firing, and bombs detonating inching closer and closer every klik.

If you have any hope, at the least — A smidge of hope left, it would be the best idea to move out again to a different area. A safer one, that will hopefully last longer than the one you all were in.

Getting up, you make your way down stairs.

" Time to pack up ? " You questioned your friend.

" Mhm ... And we best hurry! Grab what supplies we have left and bring them to this location — The rest of us will take the injured ones there ... Will take a while... " He replied.

You do as he says, taking the small amount of supplies you all had left ...
Turning to him, you say:

" Promise me you will not get caught up in the crossfire. "

He looked down, you both knew, this promise was one that can be easily broken. But he nods, and replies

" I ... I will try...
Y/N? ... Please be careful, out there. "

You look at him, and give him a slight smile — This was your way to cope with the pain.

That aside, you made your way outside, the conflict between Autobots and Decepticons getting closer and closer.

You needed to hurry, they all needed to hurry.
So you changed form — transforming and driving as quick as you could away from the area you considered "home" for a short while ...

As you made your way to the marked area, you take a moment to look around, it has been a while since you have done that. Whenever you could — you always avoided looking at the destruction.

The sight of the destroyed cities upset you, so many fallen structures.
Still, you could see the seekers flying by in the distance, shooting away at what seems to be Autobots desperately trying to hold their ground.

Having had enough of the grim sight, you focused at the task at hand — You NEEDED to bring these supplies to the marked area, and you sped up, trying to reach the area as fast as you could.
Perhaps if you arrive faster you can help the others back at the old settlement.

...

Eventually you do arrive, and reach the new settlement — Some others already arrived, you put down the supplies ...

You were still concerned, only some arrived, where are the rest? — You try
to go outside again, only to be stopped by your comrades ...

" Let me go outside. " You tell them.

One replies with " It's too dangerous
Y/N ... We don't want you to be another casualty, whoever arrives — Arrives. "

You clench your servo, you wanted to help the others... But in doing so, you would also be a hindrance.
If you were to get offlined, or injured, there are not enough resources for everyone to go around by.

" You already did enough ... You took what resources we had over here, without getting hurt! — All we can do is just hope the rest make it back ... "
Another comrade said.

He was right, all you can do was hope they made it back safely ... Especially him.

You looked at him and nodded, and anxiously waited for the others to arrive ...

...

If you had the chance to change one thing about your circumstances now what would it be?

Hard to pick for me, there are so many things I would want to change, but perhaps ... I would want to be somewhere safe, away from the problems.

...

For what felt like an eternity, others started to show up, but ... They are not many — It seems most have gotten caught up in the crossfire ...

Sometimes I wish it could go the way I wanted ... But that is not how life works.

" At the least, some made it ... "
You said, as you scanned around — Looking for your friend ...

"... Where ... Is he?" You continued...

...

With the All Spark, that's where.

( The "Purple Hyacinth" symbolizes sorrow or "I Am Sorry"  - Lyliarc )