O.

Omo!: The "OMG" of Korea. One usually uses this term when wanting to make a current situation even more dramatic. This term is best used when you find out something extremely surprising and shocking. If you really want to sound like you're shocked use multiple "omos" back to back really fast!

Oppa: Meaning "older brother," oppa is a term used by girls when speaking to guys. "Oppa" is also loosely used to flirt and show affection for an older guy not related to a girl. Never, ever insult a girl's oppa. Don't.

OST: Stands for Original Sound Track. A single or album of songs created for specifically for a K-Drama. OSTs have the power to make any drama watcher cry or feel extremely happy, often at the same time. They are perfectly placed soundtracks at the best and worst moments of the drama to increase your feels!

Otoke: Meaning "what to do?" or "What do I/We do?" Usually used in moments of desperation or total confusion. See "Omo" for an additional way to heighten the dramatic flair of your sentence.

OTP: Meaning "One True Pairing," OTP is an acronym used to describe your favorite pairings of people. Romantic or not, you can feel when two people belong together. When you smile and insist on seeing two people together, then you have found your "OTP."