S.

S line: Describes a woman's body shape. When looking at your side body profile, if you have a noticeable bust that leads down to a flat stomach and curvy slope-like backside, well then congratulations: you have an S line!

Sageuk: A sageuk is a historical K-drama, most likely taking place during the Joseon Era (1392–1897), involving a plot to over throw the king, kill the prince, and toss the latest princess into an unknown far away village, conducted entirely by the Queen Mother.

Sangnamja: A conventionally manly man, in contrast to the stylish flower boy. Popularized by the Real Men variety show that follows celebrities training for the army.

Sasaeng: Obsessive "fans" who have one too many screws loose. These "fans" are known for their outrageous and often dangerous behavior towards Idols and actors. Sasaeng fans are known to stalk idols outside their homes, even break into their homes, chase them down in cars and taxis, and send creepy, disgusting, and unsanitary gifts.

Selca:: A selca is a self-portrait taken with a camera phone. The standard selca involves holding your cell phone angled down so you look smaller, and posing in an extremely cute way. Selcas can be taken with or without props, and can even include personal doodles for added cuteness.

Shipping: Derived from the word "relationship," shipping is a term used to show support for any type of relationship.

Example: Action

Skinship: When one person touches another person. It doesn't even have to be a major touch. If one person brushes their hand along another, it's skinship. If one person's shoulder accidentally brushes up against another it's still considered skinship.

Small face: This term is literally used to describe the face size of a person. The theory is that smaller your face looks, the more awesome you appear to be. You will even find many idols and actors taking photos with large objects beside their face, just to prove how small it is by comparison.

Soju: A distilled rice liquor sold in a green bottle, and the cause of all K-drama drunk scenes. Also known as the gateway to the piggyback. If it weren't for soju, most K-drama couples would have never gotten together, because most leads have no idea at all how to take a hint.

Ssanti: Means "cheap" in Korean, but is usually used to describe a silly, satirical dance idols may perform on variety shows. Jo Kwon of 2AM is the poster child for booty shaking ssanti variety show dances.

STP: Short for Second True Pairing, this is the viewer's ideal couple involving the second male lead in a K-drama.

Sunbae: This term means "senior" in Korean, and is most often used in a school setting. One of the most famous sunbaes is the Boys Over Flowers character Yoon Ji Hoo, played by Kim Hyun Joong who was actually named "The Nation's Sunbae" in Korea.

Saranghae: fangirls says " I love you "