NINE⁹

"Bro if you like, think about it- soda's just crunchy water."

"Yup. Jimin is drunk." Jin said, and Jimin giggled, rolling over and doing a somersault in attempts to sit up straight.

"No no- I am not drunk I am Jimin!" Jimin said, and Namjoon sighed, looking at Jin.

"I told you we shouldn't have opened up the vodka bottles and decided to have 'fun time'." Namjoon mumbled, and Jungkook groaned, drinking his third glass of coca cola infused with vodka.

"I was almost the mother of a whole generation of a half human race, I deserve fun time." Jungkook snapped, and then tipped the glass back.

"Fair enough." Namjoon sighed, and saw how Hoseok had been weirdly dazing out, looking into the wall with dulled eyes, while Yoongi (who had a whole bottle, but no one wanted to say anything) had his head on Hoseok's lap.

"All I'm saying is- soda? Is crunchy. Sparkling water? Tastes like burps." Jimin concluded, and Taehyung huffed.

"I hate that I understand what he means." Taehyung said, and took another few sips of his drnk. Jimin giggled, and Namjoon just mumbled fuck it and down his entire glass.

"Listenn-" Jungkook slurred a little, sitting up straight, on his knees. They were all on the floor of the lounge in the ship, which was made for the people on the ship to relax. "Is anyone else like superrrr horny?" Jungkook asked, and Yoongi scoffed.

"After everything that happened today you're still horny?" Yoongi asked, and Jungkook shook his head. "No I'm not! I'm just- h-orny.. wanna fuck someone." Jungkook flopped onto the floor, and Taehyung sighed.

"Mood." Taehyung replied, and Jungkook flickered his eyes to him.

"Bro- why're you holding my hand?" Hoseok mumbled in his drunk state, and Yoongi, who was holding Hoseok's hand, dropped it, cheeks turning red.

"Sorry." Yoongi said, and Hoseok scoffed.

"That shit's gay." Hoseok mumbled, and then grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Hold it tighter."

Yoongi did a cut gummy smiled giggle into his thighs, and Jimin just sighed, watching as Namjoon and Jin were giggling between each other.

"Y'all so horny and shit. Just fuck already, Christ." Jimin said, gripping a bag of weird alien chips in his hand.

"We're not horny, Pinkie." Jin said, and Jimin pursed his lips. "Yes you all are. You're all little sluts."

"Hey!" Jungkook snapped, frowning. "We're not... little."

Jimin giggled at his response, and then took another sip of his drink, and flopped onto the floor. "M'gonna take a nap. Don't fuck here," Jimin squeaked, and then yawned cutely and curled up in a little ball.

"Goddamn, that's kind of cute." Taehyung said, and then stood up and walked over to Jimin. "Come on, Park. Lemme drop you to your room." Taehyung said, leaning down and picking Jimin up bridal style. Jimin hummed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook frowned. The other four in the room were still in conversation, so Jungkook stood up and following Taehyung out the lounge. Jungkook rushed up to walk alongside them.

"Tae," Jungkook said, already feeling a kick of needy rushing through him. "Can I- um- can we talk? After this."

Taehyung turned to look at him, while walking towards Jimin's room, and the two boys heard a giggle. "Talk with your dick in his ribcage-"

"Shut up Park. Go to sleep." Jungkook said, and Jimin kicked him in the face.

Taehyung laughed at that, and Jungkook just let out an ow, clutching his cheek. He waited outside Jimin's room while Taehyung took him in and dropped him onto the bed.