Chapter 3

Hello people!  How are you all?

Sorry for not updating for a week or so. I had my juries (that's what you call it in designing)...

Y/n POV:

I was confused about whether to let them in or not. I finally decided and said, "It is raining so heavily. I don't think it will stop soon. You guys can come in if you want. You'll catch a cold as you are already wet." I smile at the end showing them that it's okay if they come in. They both look at each other for a mere three seconds and nod at me. 

I unlocked the door and led them in. It feels so warm inside the apartment. They were confused as to sit on the couch or not as they were drenched in the rain. They both looked at me confused and I said, "I have some oversized clothes of mine. I hope it fits you guys. Wait, I'll bring it and you can change into that."  

I went upstairs to my room and found two of my oversized hoodies and two baggy pants. I ran down and handed it over to them. Now, they were thinking about where to change? I got the cue and said, "You both can take a shower and change in my bathroom upstairs." Jungkook climbs up first leaving me with Taehyung. I quickly made my way to the kitchen to make some tea for all of us.

Jungkook came back in five minutes. I think he didn't want to shower. Then Taehyung goes upstairs for changing. I feel a bit insecure about him seeing my room. But, the spare is not cleaned up as my lazy ass didn't want to do it. I let it slide and serve Jungkook tea with some available snacks. Thank god I at least had some snacks left at home. I and Jungkook ended up talking about our school and friends, etc.

It is nearly half an hour and Taehyung still hasn't come down. I stoop up and started climbing upstairs. I peeked into the room from the door. I saw him ruffling my wardrobe. I got angry. I half-yelled, "What the fuck are you doing there? I remember giving you clothes already." He turns around and then I notice that he has only a towel wrapped around himself. I put my hands on my eyes to not see him standing half-naked in front of me. He chuckles at my behaviour.

He speaks, "See, what I found out?" I peek from between my fingers and see him holding a pink bra of mine. My face flushes a deep shade of red. I now don't care about seeing him half-naked and run towards him. He swiftly dodges me and runs towards the door. He holds it high and I jump to take it away from him. Guess what? He is way taller than me and I can't reach him.

Now, I started hitting him on his arm and he winces in pain. He says, "Oww... Wait, wait, I'll put it back. Stop hitting me." And I stopped and waited for him to put it back. He threw that on my bed and turned around. Now, my back was hitting the wall and he was right in front of me. His breath reaches to my lips as he lowers down. I can feel myself getting red as I haven't been so close to any boy like this before. Yeah, yeah, I have never been in a relationship. 

I just look down not able to look him in the eyes. He steps a bit more closer and my eyes go wide. I jerked my head up to see what he wanted to do and that was my mistake. As I looked up, our noses were touching. I was getting more and more red by the time. He probably saw my state and smirked. I remembered that he is still half-naked. Can this go more wrong? 

I am standing so close to a half-naked guy and our noses are already touching. I glanced down at his chest and then again into his eyes. He has one hand on the door for support. His eyes are staring so deep into mine that I am captivated by them. 

I gather myself together to come back to my senses. I pushed him with both my hands on his chest for him to move away. But, he got a hold of my hands and sticked them on his bare chest. I can feel his abs and I again blushed while looking down. I tried freeing myself from his grip and got succeeded in doing so. I just ran downstairs after shutting the door on his face. I didn't even know I was holding my breath for so long. 

I got down and saw Jungkook playing on his phone. We again started chit-chatting and Taehyung came down in a few minutes. As soon as he came down, I stood up and went to the kitchen. The memories of what happened upstairs started flooding my mind and my breathing got faster. I calmed myself down and served him the tea and snacks, too.

Now, the question was where were they going to sleep? No matter, what happens, I am not letting them in my room again as to what happened earlier. I just didn't say anything for now. Jungkook said, "We both can sleep here on the couch. And you have your room. Perfect. It's sorted." I nodded smiling at him. 

But that Taehyung guy has to butt in. He says, "I won't sleep on the couch. She can sleep on the couch and I can in her room, on the bed." Before I say anything, Jungkook says, "No Tae, she will sleep in her room and we will sleep on the couch and that is final." He smiles at me reassuringly and I smile back. I glare at Taehyung and see him doing the same.

I give them some blankets and wish them a "Good Night". They do the same and I head back to my room. I didn't lock the door incase they want to use bathroom in the middle of the night. I don't want to get disturbed. I hope nobody pulls a stunt tonight...

Hope you guys enjoy reading this.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I'll be updating soon this time as I have vacation.

Take care
Bubye