Chapter 2

I'm back...
I had my exam and submissions...

Narrator's POV:

Y/n went to her as usual having the recent incident in her mind and blushing. Jungkook helped her stand up by holding her hands that skin contact made her blush.

She went to the cafe where she worked and greeted her co-workers, as they greeted her back. She started working, taking orders and serving. It was soon going to be the end of her shift. She served the last person of the day and bid her goodbyes to her co-workers.

Her co-worker, Hoseok told her to wait for him too as they live across the same street. She waited and they both started walking, chit-chatting about how their days went.

Soon she was home, she took a shower and went to bed, yet again, blushing.
(A/N: Girl, you blush too much, stop it now)

Next-Day at School,
Y/n POV:

I am sitting at my place, peacefully until that jerk enters the classroom with a smirk on his face while looking at me. I am going to ignore him. I rolled my eyes at him and after noticing it, his smirk grew wider. I want to strangle him to death. He sat at his usual seat and Jungkook arrived and sat at his seat too.

The teacher soon arrived and the class started. (I don't want to bore you so let's directly skip to lunch break;)

At lunch break:

I was talking with my best friend until that jerk came and spilt his drink on me. I didn't get much wet though, but it will leave stains so I have to wash it off quickly. But I want to punch him first.

I asked him, "You blind or something?
He replied with a sarcastic smile, "No, because I can see your ugly face!!"
Okay, now I am more pissed!
I said, "Do you even have manners? How can you not say sorry and pretend as if nothing happened? Rude jerk!"
He retorted, "It wasn't my fault spilling my drink on you! You were sitting on this chair and it comes on my way going there..." He said while pointing to a specific table which was empty.
"But I am not sitting in the middle of the way or something. I am literally in front of a table minding my own business. Stop blaming me! You prick!"

"You look cute when you're angry."

That's what he said and went away. Why am I even blushing? I was turning red and the thing I hate is, the whole cafeteria was looking at me now. Ughhh... I hate being the centre of attention. I will just run to the washroom and better clean this up. On my way, I saw Jungkook and he smiled at me. Okay, now I am very happy...

I quickly washed off the stain and thank god it went away. I went to the class to attend the remaining classes and the University schedule comes to an end...

I went home and got ready for the part-time job. I went to the cafe and saw it was less crowded than usual today. I greeted Hoseok and started working.

I was at the cash counter when I heard new customers coming in. I saw them and now I want to hide in a hole. They were none other than Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

When both of them saw me, they started walking toward me. The smirk on that prick's face never goes away. Jungkook asked, "Hello! Do you work here?"
I replied kinda stuttering, "Y.Yes. I work here. Take a seat and I'll come to take your order." He nodded and they both sat at a table.

I took their orders and gave it to them. Remember guys, the smirk was never gone. I reached the counter but of course, that mad man can't let me be at peace. He called me for tissues although there were some on their table. I gave him tissues and sarcastically asked, "Do you need any other help?" He replied, "I won't mind if you would like to wipe my face with tissues."
My eyes widened while Jungkook stepped on his leg and he whimpered a bit. I just ran away from there while my cheeks were red. Is he for real? He can never talk sense. All he says is nonsense. He is the biggest Dumbo.

My shift came to an end and they both too were done eating. Jungkook came to pay with a smile on his face. He complimented the food and was waiting for Taehyung to come. They both bid goodbyes and went out. I too bid my goodbye to Hoseok and went out.

As I went out, I saw dark clouds and saw lightning in the sky. The wind was blowing pretty fast, too. I don't even have an umbrella. How come it can rain without a monsoon. I was in deep thoughts until a motorcycle stopped in front of me. I snapped my head towards the motorcycle and saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting on it.

Taehyung said, "You are so dumb! Didn't you see the news? There is going to be a storm today. And I don't think you even have your umbrella with you."

I just kept silent and looked down. What will I do now?

Just then Jungkook said, "Come on, we will drop you at your home. It would be very dangerous for you to walk home in this weather."

I declined this offer, politely saying, "No, no, it's okay you can go. I will manage it. Thanks for asking." But that dumbhead obviously had to say something. He said arrogantly, "Come on, hop on the bike. Stop playing hard to get. It's not like we are gonna eat you up. Just tell me your address and we will drop you off." Okay, I think I should go with them and even Jungkook is with him so nothing bad can happen, right?

I accepted the offer, "Okay." Saying that I sat in between them because Jungkook didn't let me sit behind him. Saying, that what if I fall because Taehyung drives fast. Believe me, I too am afraid of speeding.

He started driving. The weather looks like it will rain any minute. We were near the street I lived and small droplets of water started falling. The wind was already wild from the evening.

Seeing this, Taehyung asked, "Are we there yet?" I said, "yes" and he stopped in front of my house. Jungkook got down and helped me get down too. How sweeeet uWu...

Just then, heavy rain started. We all were getting wet. I ran under the roof of my house and signal them to come there too. They both came but were wet already.

Should I invite them inside? But I live alone and these are two hot, popular boys of my class? What should I do now? I think I should invite them in. They helped me reach home. Anyways, what can probably go wrong? Nothing, right?

Sweetie, Taehyung too is there. Probably, anything and everything can go wrong. Stay tuned guys to see what happens next when she invites them inside.

Please vote and comment your thoughts on it.

I want at least 5 votes before updating next chapter... Pwease

Will try to update more soon this time.

Your writer is busy reading other books on Wattpad;)