Chapter 5

I'm back again...

Keep streaming Jack in The Box ya'll!

Author's POV:

As Y/n woke up, she kicked Taehyung off the bed. Taehyung woke up from that pain. He was speechless for a second and was trying to remember what happened and who kicked him off the bed. He lifted up his head to see what happened when he saw Y/n sitting on the bed looking panicked. The moments from last night came rushing to him flash by flash and he knew why she was panicking. He stood up and reassured her.

"Listen y/n. I came here last night to use the washroom and you were having a nightmare. You started crying and I stayed to comfort you. You asked me to stay. I don't know when but I just fell asleep here I guess. I didn't do anything."

He said all of this very calmly which made y/n remember the incidents from past night. She started blushing remembering the moments and cleared her throat before saying, "Thank you Taehyung. And I am really sorry for kicking you out of the bed. I was just freaked out. And please don't tell this to anyone."

He just nodded in response and went out of the room to check on Jungkook. Y/n took a deep breath and decided to shower first as she will have to make the guys breakfast. She stood up and was about to enter the bathroom when Taehyung poked his head from the doorway and said,

"You know you can always return my favour with that body of yours. I won't mind a kiss or two at all sweetheart."

Hearing this y/n sighed and threw a pillow at him. He caught it, threw it on the bed and went away. Y/n murmured to herself, "And he is back to his cocky self..."

Sorry for this short chapter... But I couldn't get time so here I posted a short one👉🏻👈🏻