Chapter 4

I'm back!!!

Sorry for being irresponsible but I was not in the mood to write and was at my granny's house. 

Sorry lovelies (Makes puppy eyes and pout)

Narrator's POV:

It was around 2 at night when Taehyung got up to use the washroom. He tip-toed to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. He had a very evil idea of disturbing her sleep but first went to pee. (You know, can't hold back

He was washing his hands when he heard someone muttering very slowly. He peeked out of the bathroom but found no one. He slowly, without making a single noise got out of the bathroom and saw Y/n trembling in her sleep while murmuring something. She was in heavy sweat and looked like she was about to cry.

Taehyung's POV:

At first, I thought I was just hallucinating but it was Y/n. I saw her trembling figure and it reminded me of my nightmares. She was definitely having a nightmare. That too, a scary one. She was constantly sweating and murmuring something which wasn't audible to me. 

What should I do? Should I try to comfort her? Or should I just leave like I didn't see anything?

I don't know what got into my mind but I approached her. I slightly shook her arm to wake her up from that dreadful nightmare. She wasn't responding. I sat down on the bed and shook her with some more force. She quickly sat up on the bed and started looking here and there. She started sobbing.

I tried to calm her down saying, "Shh... shh... It was just a nightmare. Calm down. You are safe here. I am here. Shh... shh..." She calmed down a bit. I gave her a glass of water that was on the side table. She drank all the water and returned the glass to me. 

All of a sudden, she started crying. Slow sobs were heard and I don't know what to do. But then, I hugged her. She burst out crying in my arms. I just rubbed my hands on her back and let her out all of her emotions. She cried for a good ten minutes and eventually stopped.

I don't even know why am I comforting her? I never do this kind of thing...

She detached herself from me. She looked up into my eyes and it felt like I was lost in her eyes. As it got awkward, we broke the eye contact. She said in a very whispering tone, "Thank you very much for helping me. Just don't tell anyone about this. Please?" I just nodded in response.

I stood up from the bed and she was watching my every move very carefully. As I was about to get out of the door, she called me with hesitation, "Taehyung, Can you please stay for a bit? I am scared." 

I just stood there frozen, thinking what should I do now? Eventually, I went to her and sat down beside her on the bed. I laid her down saying, "Don't worry, I am here. You sleep, I'll make sure you fall asleep and then go." She nodded in response and closed her eyes.

She looks so beautiful and cute while sleeping. What are you thinking Taehyung? Get yourself together.

As I was patting her head, I laid down on the bed beside her. Carefully, not to wake her up. I am tired. I don't even know when did I fell asleep.

Next Morning

Y/n's POV:

The sunlight hit my face making me feeling warm. I was feeling very warm today. I tried to get up but couldn't. There was a hand on my waist which prevented me and the grip was strong. I looked at that hand, horrified. Who the fuck is this to sleep with me on the bed? I'mma chop his ass. I yanked away the hand and pushed him off the bed. 

"Oww.." He groaned in pain, rubbing his back. HE IS KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!  

Wait, I remember something. He came to my room yesterday at night. I don't know what else happened. I quickly checked myself up and phew... I had my clothes on. Why is he here though that too, IN MY BED?  AT THIS MOMENT HE SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS FUCKED UP!

Hit the STAR button before you leave

Sorry for the short chapter, hehe

I will try to update more sooner.

Take care, stay safe and stay happy😊