Chapter 3 "The Goldenfish Problem"

(heavily based on episode one of Moon Knight series)

——- 🌙 ——-

"Truck Stupid!"
"What?!"
"Truck!"
- 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓥𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓪

——- 🌙 ——-

Pain rushing through my whole body, making me wake up and groan of pain especially coming from my chin since it was displaced

Pain rushing through my whole body, making me wake up and groan of pain especially coming from my chin since it was displaced. I groaned as I put it back in this place "Ah, Oh, that was weird. What happened? What.... What was that?" I groaned as I got up because of all the pain that a felt running though my whole body and looked around. I eyes widened when I saw a village near the mountains. "Go back to sleep, worm" a deep voice said "Hello?" "You're not supposed to be here." "Yep. I completely agree. Where are you?" "Surrender the body to Edith" "Sorry, what? 'The body' What... 'Surrender the body'? What body?" "Oh, the idiot's in control" the deep voice said groaning as I search my jacket pockets for clues. There was something on my right pocket, I took it out and saw a golden scarab. As I analyse it, I felt something behind me but when I turn around there wasn't anyone, only big house. There was a man on one of the windows so I wave at him, still confused about the whole situation. "Hello. Hi" but then from nowhere another man appeared on the window with a gun and start yelling at the other "What are you doing?" and they start shouting towards me. Out of panic I put my arm up and yelled "No, no, no!" As I dodge the bullets "Don't just stand there. Run!" And so I did. I ran, ran for my life. "No, no, no! No! Please!" I yelled. The two man came after me but I was fast so I manage to lose them in the village. I put my hood and pretend to be one of the villagers.

From the crow a strange looking man appeared and start speaking to the citizens of the village "What a beautiful day. It's like we're in Heaven. Only it's not Heaven, is it? It's darkness. Sometimes it hides in our very hearts. We are here to make the Earth as much like Heaven as possible. Who'd like to go first?" I stared at the man 'this man there is something fishy about him' Another man offer himself and walk towards the man with long hair "You're a brave man. Offering your soul for judgment. Wanting to serve our goddess even before she wakes." He grab the man's hands and put his cane in the junction on their hands " I judge you in Ammit's name with but a fraction of her power." After a meter of seconds he began to speak again "This is the face of a good man." He said and hug the man.