Tales from Merimore Trail

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because I'm pleasantly surprised and simultaneously disappointed in myself with this one.

I'm pleasantly surprised because this book is 391 Microsoft Word document pages. It's the longest book I've ever written and it's written decently.

I'm disappointed because this book should've been written in third person. But I hate writing in third person, so enjoy 6 different POV's. Also, this idea is very convoluted and this book is in major need of editing because I have a serious problem with thinking something in my head, but never actually writing it down. So it might not make sense half the time. And this book is really long.

But at the very least, I'm posting it here because if my computer quits on me one day, the book will be saved on Wattpad.

So here's the basics: this book has themes of violence, death, language, and minor sexual content. Main characters will die. So don't get attached. :) And I'll put a trigger warning at the beginning of chapters.

There's multiple POV's in this. The POV can span across chapters, so do not be confused when the chapter changes. The POV changes when I say it changes.

Don't tell me about any plot holes. I'm well aware of them. Like I said before, this book needs major editing. But enjoy the skeleton. :)

By the way, this is the prequel to Tales from Greenwood Academy. That book has been taken down from my profile because me writing the prequel caused Greenwood Academy to have plot holes. So now I have to rewrite GA to match MT. So if you read GA, no you didn't. :)

There's a soundtrack that'll be in the next part. I hope you all enjoy and that it's not too... disjointed.

Onward!