Chapter one

Ps.chapter 1 is after the volcano exploded after the nightwings moved in and glory became queen.

Hello eggplant were are you?Eggplant The egg you need to come get it.Worried queen glory walked in to the tree trunk.Eggplant we're are you?As soon as she walked in she saw eggplants body laying on the floor.She shrieked with horror!

Then remembering she was queen she went silent laid her egg down in his covers and went to get her best guard.Starseeker she said I need help with something.Yes ma'am said Starseeker.As the queen walked gracefully the guard was running so fast that queen glory couldn't catch up.Ma'am what do you
want me to do she said as they got to the entrance?

I want you to go give the body to the healers to see if he is dead and if not make sure they fix him.The body..I mean yes ma'am.wait said queen glory.Yes Said Starseeker.Meet me at the cove at midnight.I will ma'am.the cove..the cove I thought what could she possibly want at the cove had glory finally agreed to kill me for deathbringer does she not know it a joke Starseeker thought worriedly while walking to the healers.

She already knew he was dead but she would never disrespect her queen.Who is this she thought why is he so important is he a good friend a significant other?No it could not be everyone nose her and deathbringer are a thing.As she went up to the healers she thought she saw him breath but she checked his pulse nothing she must have just been hoping he had still been alive.She handed him to the healers and waited for them to give her an answer but they never did so she left.

On her way back to queen glory she thought some rainwings were dumb but she would never tell her queen.She new one day her kindness would catch up to her and glory would give her something but she really just likes glory.She went to report to glory but of course how could she forget she was at sun time.she new she should still be sleeping during the day but she kinda liked sleeping at night maybe it had something to do with her messed up mind reading.

So she went home to her section in the Nightwing era.Laid Down and thought how her mom back on pantala was a moonlicker.She always wondered if she was dead yet but she wouldn't fly over there just to see endless I killed her myself.I woke up remembering that she was supposed to meet queen glory at midnight.

She quickly put on her armor and took her little weapon.as she got there she steeped into the cove and found queen glory with two eggs.I didn't mean to but I let out a gasp, quickly I closed my mouth.Then suddenly something pulled me back.