Chapter three

Eggplant  was my partner for a good reason.His wife died so I had a dragon with him but of course he died and I know you have been wanting a kid so I'm gifting you one of them you can choose.

I gasped audibly I knew one day it would catch up to her starseeker thought.She was staring at the dark green egg she wanted to know why it was that color.And then the words came out of her mouth the dark green egg she said.

Glory got up and handed me the dark green egg to me it made me feel a certain way.I didn't know if it made me feel weird because I loved him/her/them,or that it's enchanted.

Glory wouldn't enchant an egg she isn't like that plus where would she get an animus I thought.Wait is deathbringer an animus.Noo of course not I would have known with all are years of training together.I am definitely better in everyone's opinion then started chuckling out loud.

I felt the egg in my talons so soft and green it just gave me a comforting feeling and she couldn't wait for it to be born.Starseeker said glory I need you to tell know body and if you need to stop being my guard to take care of her you can.No I would never betray my queen like that I said.

No I want you to stop working for me to give her the best life.Yes ma'am I said and walked out.I wondered how she new it was a girl maybe a guess.
What was she going to do with the other egg was she going to keep it or give it to someone else.