𝐕. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

Matt learned his lesson from the last time that if he didn't want to feel queasy, he had to keep his eyes closed until he landed. He only opened his eyes once he felt the tall grass around him stabbing his leg.

He had to brush a mop of brown hair from out of his eyes before he could see anything though. He lifted his hands up in front of his face and spun in a circle as he looked himself over. Matt frowned and muttered under his breath, "It didn't even give me the choice of picking anyone else? Well... welcome back, Dr. Oberon."

He looked over to his left, and just like the first time, he wasn't alone. Martha offered an awkward wave before freezing. Matt turned in confusion before noticing why.

Martha breathed a sigh of relief, allowing herself to smile. "Spencer."

"Spencer?" Bravestone's eyebrows knit together. Matt was more confused by the thick Jersey accent.

"What... in tarnation?" Finbar asked as he sat up, "Where am I?"

"What the hell is this?" Bravestone asked, swatting aside a leaf.

"Oh, my gosh," Martha muttered under her breath.

"Eddie?" Finbar asked, looking around.

"Who the hell are you?" Bravestone asked.

"I'm Milo Walker. Who are you?"

"Milo?" Bravestone raised an eyebrow.

The avatars of Bravestone and Finbar stood up and began to look themselves over. With wide eyes, Matt pulled Martha aside and hissed, "What is happening?"

Martha shook her head as if she refused to believe her eyes. "This isn't happening."

"Pardon me?" Finbar asked.

"Who are you?" Bravestone snapped.

"You're Spencer's grandfather," Martha pointed to Bravestone and Matt's eyes widened.

"Yeah, no kidding," Eddie nodded.

"And you are Milo," Martha added.

Milo nodded in agreement. "I certainly am."

"That's Matt and I'm Martha," she reintroduced herself, "Spencer's—"

"You're the little girlfriend?"

Martha looked as if she were going to reply before a yell interrupted. Her eyes widened and she called out a warning, "Look out!"

"What?" Milo looked around confused before he was crushed.

The avatar of Sheldon Oberon slowly rose to his feet. "That hurt like a damn—"

"Bethany?" Matt's eyes widened in confusion.

"What? I'm not—" Oberon looked himself over, only growing more upset. "No. No, no, no. Yo! Oh, no, no, no. This can't be happening!"

"Fridge?" Martha asked incredulously.

"Yes, I'm Fridge, damn it!" Fridge snapped, "The hell, man?"

"Okay. Okay," Martha sought an explanation, "something went wrong."

"You think?!" Fridge asked before noticing the avatar of Finbar standing beside him, "Holy... Wait. If I'm—Then you—Spencer?"

"Why does everybody keep calling me Spencer?" Eddie asked, looking around.

"No, that is Grandpa Eddie." Martha shook her head. "And that... is Milo."

"Pleased to meet you." Milo tipped his hat.

"What?! Then where's Bethany?" Fridge asked before looking around to notice that a few others were missing too, "And where's Spencer and Roni?"

"I don't know!" Martha exclaimed and threw her arms up into the air, "Okay? The game, it didn't let us pick our avatars, so—"