Prolouge

If you didn't read the description, this book will contain sexual content and strong language, Best advice to avoid reading if you are uncomfortable with this tyepe of stuff, though I will give warnings at the begginning of a chapter if there are any,
The warnings this Prolouge has is swearing and implied sex!

"WHY!? WHY ---- DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!? WHY DO YOU TREAT ME THE SAME AS ALL THE OTHERS WHEN I'VE BEEN THERE FOR YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE!?"

"Listen-"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

*Click*

"Ughhh.." You groan putting your head under your pillow.  "Shit is it really time already?"

You lay back on your pillow, staring at your ceiling.  In a couple hours you have to go to your first day of your second year in high school.  Next year will be your last year in high school.

'I hope I never have that dream again..'

That dream was based of a bad memory you had, and you wished to forget. You never mended your bonds with them did you?

Your head perked up. "That's right! They are gonna be at school!" You got up excited, rushing out of the house as fast as you could to hopefully meet them. You haven't walked with each other in a long long while. Maybe you guys can start again? Maybe you can start being friends again? Not that you weren't just gonna use them for your pleasures again. You don't sincerely mean anything you do to them, right?

Ah, whatever, you can stop them from a mile away, they stick out ever so much. Just then someone walked up to you, and grabbed onto your arm. "Heyy~" You roll your eyes. 'Damn it, I was hoping to not bump into anyone I slept with. I mean.. Technically I HAVE slept with every girl at our school..' "You've been ignoring me lately.. I've been soo lonely without you~" You ignore her antics again. "Ugh, why are you ignoring me! Is this the thanks I get for showing you a good ti-" "Shut up, I'm trying to catch up to someone." You say speeding up, leaving the girl in the dust.

"H-huh? Hey-! Wai-!" You blocked out the girl's voice. You almost ran to the person you wanted to go to. And when you did catch up to them, just as you were about to say something..

"Yo!-"

"Fuck off, Tartaglia."