Chapter 3

Ah, you're mom, she was rather energetic. Despite being YOUR mom (And being a very hard to take care of child). There wasn't any way she couldn't be tired of you, or at least something! But no! She was always beaming with energy, she looked so young too! She looked like she was 25 but she was 36! She wasn't always like this though. 'She started acting like this around 8th grade.  Around the time Tartaglia started..  Nevermind..'  You sigh, you start thinking about the incident that ended your friendship.  And it made you gloomy all over again.

You go downstairs trying not to look so sad infront of your mom. She wasn't a bad person, so you felt a tad bit guilty when she looked worried/concerned because of you. Anyhow, it was currently around the time she made dinner, so best check it out.

"Ah, honey I didn't have to call you this time!"

She smiled. "Why are you here to early?" You shrug, "Dunno, it's just around the time you make dinner." She low-key pouts, "You're never this responsible unless you're in a bad mood. Did something happen at school?" You take a deep sigh, "Yeah, I guess." "Will you tell me about it?" "...Sure."

You rant for around 30 mins, complaining about how you met Tartaglia again, and how he won't stop bothering you to the point where he had to walk you home. Which was partially your fault for falling asleep in class. But he didn't have to wake you up and walk you home!

"Aww.. It's seems like the two of you are getting along again, from how I see it atleast. Why are you calling him Tartaglia? You know his name is Ajax and he likes to be called it by us." She asks. You sigh for the like 100th time, "We are NOT getting along. And I don't want to call him Ajax, because it makes it look like were friends. I don't want to be friends with a low life like-!" "(Y/N) (L/N)! We do not talk badly about people were friends with!" "Well I'm NOT friends with him!" "But he walked you home." "That was his choice!"

She giggled, "Well, from how I remember you treating that other boy you didn't like you always kinda ran away from him when he would try talking with you. Telling him someone was waiting for you when no one was there." "Well, yeah, but that was when I was young, I can't run away like a coward! I'll get bad rep for that. Not that I dont aready get bad rep with other girls from hanging with Tartaglia.."

Your mom hands you a bowl of soup, and speaks, "You know what I think, (Y/N)?  You should start trying to mend your relationship with Ajax.  You two of you were the best of friends, so seeing you two like this makes me worry."  She says.  "Yeah but-!"  "No buts.  I want you to make up with Ajax.  His mom wants you two to make up as well."  She smiles.  "Now, eat, after this you have to start getting ready for bed."  "Hah.  Not that I'm actually gonna go to sleep.."  "What was that?"  "Nothing, Mom.."