Sorry-

I'm sorry to say that I will not be continuing this story for a while due to the fact that I'm not happy with how I've written it at the moment. I will edit it after I have finished the other two story's I've started. Also, just because I haven't published any of them doesn't mean I haven't written them. Welp- I'm sorry... truly... but on the up side I've written a short story for you to read as a see you later sort of thing- so yeah... bye 👋

Short story -
He walked the streets alone, he used to have a partner with him... a lover. But they were taken away by the creatures that roam this once peaceful place. Right now he was travelling to their den, they never eat their prey right away. They usually use them as bait to get more food and then eat them. They weren't dumb and neither was he. He knows that the possibility of getting killed are high, but that didn't stop him as he grew closer to their den.
He was finally there. Standing outside the place he might save his lover... or die trying. He took a step closer trying to be as quiet as he could, he knew his lover would be close. They never put the bait too deep in their home. Slowly he entered, walking through each tunnel choosing each room wisely. Soon he found the room his lover was in. He stood at the entrance of his lovers captive room, light shining down on the love of his life. He knew that their will be creatures hiding in the shadows, so he grabbed his gun and held it up as he swiftly and quietly went to his lover. He sat down in front of him and silently started to cry, there he was, tied up bathing in the light, he knew this was a trap but he didn't care. He'd rather die trying to save the love of his life than to die alone with quilt for not trying at all.
Suddenly, just as I was about to say something, a scorpion like tail stabbed his lovers stomach "Alex" he screamed reaching out for him as he falls forward completely forgetting about his gun, his lovers hands still tied behind his back. He held him in his arms telling him it would be alright and to hold on "J-Jam-ie... r-r-un-n" his lover stuttered "not without you love, not without you" he responded with, more tears trialing down his cheeks. Just as he utters those words he felt a jab in his chest. Both Alex and Jamie died together. Bleeding out due to the creatures but one still held the other through all the pain. Both hoped that they will still be together in their next life.

Should I make this into an actual story?