Chapter 4

//I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for that but I couldn't really think of that many ideas of how to continue this from the last chapter. Hope you enjoy//

I lifted one of my hands off the ground, I was waiting to see if she would move. If she made any movement then I would probably run under the bed or to Jamie. Sam moved back a step, I flinched and was ready to move to a different spot. Sam lifted her hand above her head, before I could comprehend what was happening Jamie was in front of me with a red cheek. I realised that she slapped him, I quickly stood up and got in front of him looking a the red mark that was now resting on his face.

My ears and tail went down, I growled a soft yet determined growl and turned my head to look at Samantha. She had fear in her eyes, heh, servers her right. Before I could attack her I felt an arm around my waist and a head on my shoulder, I looked to the side to find that it was Jamie (me: 😏). I was still quite mad about Sam hitting Jamie but I wasn't going to hurt her while Jamie was holding onto me, he could possible get hurt, so I decided to growl at her. I never took my eyes off her, the other women that was in the room was next to her but I paid no mind to her. After a minute or two of me growling at Sam a hand was on my head patting me. I automatically knew it was Jamie, my tail moved slightly and I closed my eyes, I stopped growling a couple of seconds after a hand was placed on my head.

After a minute or two Jamie stopped petting me, I opened my eyes and looked at Sam and the other women. Jamie moved beside me as I was watching the two girls. Jamie then spoke, he said "mum, Sam this is Ryan, my friend", I looked at Jamie then back to the girls, my tail moved side to side, I tilted my head slightly "hello?" I said, a bit nervous and confused. "H-Hi" said Sam, "I'm-" "Sam" I finished for her, she and the other women looked a little shocked, "h-how do you know my name?" She asked, "you helped me in the woods a few weeks ago, or was it months...?" I responded with, "I helped a wolf not a werewolf" she said, "werewolves have wolf form to help us survive" I said, she looked a bit confused and I could tell that the others were also confused "survive from what?" she asked, "humans, hunters, the cold, it helps us to hunt for food" I said, everything went quiet after I said that, "o-oh" was all about heard from Sam. I looked over at Jamie "food?" I ask, he chuckled and said "sure", my ears and tail perked up at that comment. I quickly realised that the other women hasn't said anything yet, I looked in her direction to see that she had a warm smile on her face. She seemed to be happy that me and Jamie were friends. I looked back at Jamie with a smile on my face.

//I know it's short, sorry for that but I have some things I want to say. First, Merry Christmas and second, since it's the holidays all I want to do is sleep and relax so I probably won't be working on this as often as I have so far, anyway hope you have a great Christmas//