𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

Requested by- Drumroll please.. @_Twie_wi :)

There would probs be 2 parts for this soo..two-shot?

-------------

3rd POV-

The weekly mail for class 1-A had just been dropped of to the 1-A dorms by Aizawa. They were placed onto the kitchen counter for the owners to come pick up. Strangely enough, lying on the counter were stacks of papers held by string, all addressed to the same person

Katsuki Bakugou

-------------

It was currently 12:30, Bakugou just woke up from his sleep. He got dressed in a simple hoodie and track-pants. He quickly brushed his teeth and walked out heading to the common room but first he walked to the kitchen to grab an apple to snack on.

Bakugou POV-

'Huh..seems like Aizawa's dropped of the weekly mail ' i spared a glance at the letter and noticed they were all addressed to..me?. There must be at-least 18-19 letters stacked one on top of the other. I snatched them from the counter top and un-tied the piece of sting holding them together. I instantly recognise the handwritings as my classmates, the first letter at the very top was from..Deku!

I decided to go up to my room so i could read them without any disturbance. I sat on my bed crossing my leges, i opened Deku's letter an read it

..

and re-read it again..

and again

One final skim through the letter gave me a punch back to reality..bully.. what? But..I thought he already forgave me..

--

Dear Kacchan

You really are stupid aren't you. Do you really think i would honestly forgive you after years of torment? All well for me, look were that landed you,..in my shadow. Kacchan what funny is that you really believe your going to become number 1 with that shitty attitude of yours. No wonder why your labeled a villain, look at you and your anger..honestly do you ever think before you act?

Anyways hope you take this little message from me to try and actually be useful and use this like an inspirational letter and change your personality and actually try to improve!

-Deku =)

--

I don't now when it started but the letter was soaked with tears by the end of my 3rd read, i couldn't believe it..well maybe i can? I mean what was i thinking, i'm a bully and a literal ticking time bomb.

Deku is the literal definition of an angel down in earth, but if his letter affected me this bad..what harsh words would the rest contain? I want to believe there not bad but somethings telling me otherwise.

Time-skip (he read the other notes =>)

3rd POV-