Chapter 6: A test and another quirk pops out.

Aizawa glowing red eyes is now looking at them darkly. Izuku is just walking like Aizawa is not a threat. Everyone became silent for just a second.

"Now wear your PE uniforms and get your ass to the field." Aizawa said and pulls out his signature yellow bag and went outside again. Everyone hurried leaving the room.

As for Izuku who just went outside while wearing a PE uniforms. She's smiled widely, Kacchan just pat her head because he knows that Izuku is nervous.

"Quirk apprehension Test!?" Everyone shout while Aizawa was looking at them with glare. Except to Izuku.

"What about opening ceremony or campus introduction...?" Asked Uraraka and that also made Aizawa mad again. He sighed.

"If you want to be a hero then you don't have time to do shits like that," Aizawa replied while looking away to them. "UA is famous from its freedom and that applies to lecturers."

They look shock but I just smiled.

"You all do that already in junior high, right? A softball, standing long jump, 50m sprints and grip reach a physical test, Without using any quirk." He said and looks at Bakugo. "Bakugo, you're first place in the exam right? What is your record in softball in junior high?"

"67 meter," Bakugo growled.

"Now try using your quirk while throwing this. As long as you're in the circle you can do whatever you want," Aizawa said and throw the ball in Kacchan that he instantly catch. My twinkle, Kacchan is amazing!

Bakugo get ready and he throw the ball using his quirk while shouting Die.

Everyone is in awe while looking at Bakugo.

"First, understand your limit. 705.2 meters." Aizawa spoke while showing them the electronic device. Everyone is shock of how far away it is.

"Seriously!?"

"What is this!? This looks so fun!" Mina said while jumping.

"Fun... huh? You plan to use that attitude for the next three years? Alright then..." Aizawa slowly getting a smirk, making chills sent down to their spine.

"Students with the lowest point will.get expelled." Aizawa grinned and tuck his hair upwards while smirking at them.

"Teachers are free to do whatever they want to their students..." He stoic said before continue. "Welcome to UA high heroics,"

They start the quirk apprehension test which is suprisingly easy for Izuku. Aizawa already made a clear to her that she should do this test first before going to the next batch.

Izuku always gets at least in 8 or 7 place so she was happy while Kacchan is 2 or in the 3rd place.

And when the last test which is for Izuku. Aizawa throw the ball to her and Bakugo cleared his throat.

"Sensei, Her quirk is not suited for that test, please excuse her." Kacchan said but Aizawa just grinned to him, telling him that Izuku strength will help her.

Izuku position and everyone was looking at her. She tells herself to concentrate while the ball is still in her hands.

As she lift it and throw it, another force came to the view. It suddenly feels light as it made to the universe.

"Deku!?" Kacchan shout while looking at Izuku who was looking in the air.

It's unexpectedly happen and her hand began to feel pain at the immense force that just happen right now.

Aizawa looks at her in awe but still grinned. "Infinity. Izuku, did you and recovery girl is hiding something?"

Izuku was looking at the air, still shock at what happen. Her eyes landed to Bakugo, Shinsou  and Aizawa who was looking at her.

"H-how?" She asked and the pain grew to her body. She fell down in the floor and Bakugo run so quickly to her, even Aizawa grew worried.

"Deku, the fuck happen to you!? Do you have another quirk!? That force is too powerful!" Kacchan exclaimed but before she replied, she passed out.

Bakugo POV.

Before nerd fall, I instantly catch her. I pat her forehead and feel the hotness in my palm. She's having a fever. Was it a new quirk?

"Bakugo, go to the clinic. I'll follow you," Aizawa said and talk to his classmates. He lift Izuku and carried her with bride style.

"Recovery girl! Izuku is having fever and pass out in the field!" Bakugo panick and laid Izuku in the bed. Recovery went closer to Izuku with worried face.

"What happen!?" Recovery asked.

"I think she have another fucking quirk... like telekinesis? It was like Auntie Inko Quirk!" Bakugo exclaimed, still shock at how the ball went upwards. Bakugo ran his fingers to his deadly blond locks.

"I'm going to run a few test... she's really a late bloomer!" Shout recovery girl. She went to the medical stuffs and look for Izuku.

Bakugo sit down while looking at Izuku who was  pass out in the bed, recovery girl kiss her cheeks and put a clothe in her forehead.

Bakugo can't believe he have to see another quirk blooming to her. Her dreams.