[3] "HERMIONE!"

A/N:

I am not completely following the story here because the Hogwarts students get home from school on the 30th of June and it is the 24th July right now but just this one time I am making the end of school year the 24th so that it works in with this chapter. Hope you understand.

A little later in the afternoon as I was braiding my hair while looking into the mirror sat in the corner of my room I over-heard my father say "Esmi is going to be so surprised when she sees her." I was very confused on what they were talking about so I quietly tiptoed down the stairs and made my way over to behind the sofa my parents were sat on, Just then I realized I hadn't actually been that quiet and stepped on every creaky stair on the way down.

My parents turned around and I asked "What will I be excited about?" They both shot a look at each other trying to decide whether to tell me or not but then my mum replied

"Mimi, Hermione is coming home tonight and she will be able to spend the rest of the time here with you until you both go to Hogwarts".

I was over the moon excited and then asked then what time she would be coming home and the answer to that was, "She will arrive at the train station in 30 minutes, so get ready and she will be able to come to your birthday dinner with us, we want to be early okay and it takes 25 minutes to get there" 

I rushed back up stairs and didn't bother getting changed out of my tracksuits as we weren't going anywhere fancy. I brushed my teeth and finished braiding the other side of my hair and then ran back down the stairs.

-

After I got out of the car I sprinted over to the big building kings cross and then waited for mum and dad to cross over the road and then asked what platform Hermione would be on, They replied with 9 3/4. I told them that's stupid but they said that it was where they dropped her of.

I got to platform 9 and 10 and looked around it had been 28 minutes since I was told so just 2 minutes, I was determined to find platform 9 3/4 but I was almost completely sure it didn't exist until I saw someone running through a wall like it wasn't there and just disappeared. I really wanted to run through but I decided I would wait for my parents just incase but that didn't need to happen as soon enough I saw Hermione as well as a big group of red heads and one black/brown haired boy.

"HERMIONE" I yelled out just loud enough so that she could hear me, she waved me over so I started to sprint over to her.

We got talking for a little bit before one boy asked 'who's that's whilst pointing at me, Hermione replied with 'this is my younger sister she will be attending Hogwarts next year'

Hermione and the youngest red head boy talked for a bit longer before I figured out his name was Ronald, he included me in the conversation every now and then before saying that his little sister would be the same age as me and starting next year too.

But not long after that conversation Hermione said that we better get back to mum and dad before we lost them so she said her goodbyes and we walked along together to leave the train station.

-

We got to the restaurant finally, it wasn't fancy as I had previously mentioned so I was fine in tracksuits. It was a place that had Thai Curry and that was one of my favorite meals of all time so we just had to go there for my birthday dinner.

We finished tea and got back to our house, as soon as we entered the door Hermione ran straight to her room and exclaimed 'ESMI DID YOU STEAL MY BOOKS!' she knew the answer was obviously yes but let it slide when I didn't answer, if it wasn't my birthday that would have been a different story.

We got ready for bed, then read and finally went to sleep, after a long and eventful day