Chapter 5: A Dream with Debby &...?

Beki woke up to white sand, blue sky, lush grasses, and the sun burning her up. A figure stood over her. Debby. Not old woman Debby, but the Queen Debby.
    "Beki, you must let go."
    "Where am I?"
    "You don't recognize it?" another figure, a man, steps into view.
    "Do you at least recognize me?" asked the man, "I'm a part of you, forever and always." It was Beki's old assistant. The one who impregnated her.
    "Wait, are we in-"
    "Yes, Beki," said Debby, "Palm Beach."
    "This was where, but, no, it can't be!"
    "Remember Beki!" screamed the man, "This was our spot!" he pointed to a log with Beki + Kevin engraved on it. It was where she had taken his children and murdered him on the spot. An "X" was marked in the sand. Debby told Beki, "you know what to do." Beki crawled over to the "X". It was fresh blood, still warm. As she dug, she hit hard lumps. She soon discovered they were limbs. She pulled them out one by one; Her ex, his brother, her parents, Von Jon, Mr. Guy, Kyle, her assistant, and Debby. The old woman appeared once again, wearing a new name tag. Elizabeth. This was undoubtedly the Queen. Elizabeth. Lizzy stared at Beki. Her eyes spoke a thousand words. She was disappointed, she was sad, she was overall disgusted with what Beki had become.
    "Please, Lizzy, just-"
    "Stop. Talking. This is not how I wanted you to turn out. I wanted you to live a normal life, I shouldn't have let that disgusting man take you."
    "I'm sorry! Please M-"
    "No! You will not address me as such. I am Your Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth!"
    "B-"
    "No buts! Buts are for anal, my dear."
    "Mo-"
    "No!"
    "Mom!" There was silence. It was a memory that had haunted Beki since birth. "Mom. Can I say that now?" Elizabeth had a look of surprise and sadness. It was true. Elizabeth had a child, and that child was Beki. She had her out of wedlock, so to avoid criticism and a horrible life for Beki, she was sent to live with her father. She had always wondered why she had never met her mother. Her father was too occupied with Debby to care, so Beki was never told about mothers, she had just thought it was commonplace to have a child with your sibling. But who was the woman who tried to pick her up? She rattled her brain until she found the answer. It was her aunt. Her father had a child with the late original Debby, but as their child grew, and her father's love for affairs grew, Debby was hidden away, and her father was seldom around. In his string of affairs, he had met up with Elizabeth, and had a child. His sister raised Beki. It all made sense! It was all connected!
    "Mom! I'm here now!" Beki cried.
    "Not for long, my sweet darling," Lizzy said as she faded away.