Mr. Hildeybrand's first day

It was a warm morning as Mr. Hildeybrand woke up. Next to his wife, he let out a demonic yawn! "ÄÄÆÆÆGGÆH" then his wife woke up as she beat him with her toes and tits. He licked his lips in satisfaction. She slapped his ass and went back to sleep. Hildeybrand got up and put on his ugly bitchy clothes. Once he was done, he walked out the house like a baddie baka girl. He got into his Mickey Mouse car and drove to Dana. He looked at the building with a big smile. He walked in straight to his new class. Then three teachers walked in. There was a young woman with black hair. She was wearing a light baby blue dress, she has some white high heels as well. Next to her was an older women. She was probably in her mid 40's. She had a dark brown hair and a dark purple sweater. She wore some blue jeans as well. Then there was a tall, bald, old, man. Maybe around the same age as Hildey. He wore a orange shirt with beige pants. He had sparkle in his eyes that caught Hildey's attention. All he wanted to do was kiss his crusty, musty, dusty, busty, rusty, fusty, ass lips. With FAT shit stains on it. "Hello, are you okay?" The young women spoke. "Uh, yea..." He said as he snapped out of his trance with the handsome old man.

_________

Sorry it's short but there will be longer chapters and shit, but this is just for now so there's something.