Chapter 4...

"We hanging?" I shake my head no. "Can't, got stuff to do after school, maybe tomorrow though." They all nod and I walk to My car. So ready to finally throw some change into my life. I pull up to the salon and turn my car off. Here we go.

Brinkleybaby_ : I like grapes 🍇

.Brinkleybaby_ : I like grapes 🍇.
yk.Anastasia : OMG BRINK I LOVEEE
maddox.yaboy : new nickname: Achieved ✅
itshendrix._ : awe, look at the little grape.

I pull into my driveway to see Maddox's truck there. "oh hey guys." Tasia comes and almost tackled me to the ground. "YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD!!" i smiled. "Thank you." she giggles and just stares at me. "it reminds me of that time you went from blonde to baby pink." I smiled. "holy shit i forgot about that. that was a bad ass hair color." she gave me a hell yea  nod and I sat on the couch. I saw Hendrix come downstairs and he did a double take. what the hell was that about? "Your hair looks better in person" I nodded and continued looking at my phone. "I'm not gonna be at school tomorrow guys, but you can come over afterwards if you want"  Hendrix looked at me weird and Maddox and Tasia smiled, they knew what tomorrow was.

After about 3 hours of movies they all left and I went upstairs to lay down. Tomorrow I would be sober. I can't be barred out on my brothers birthday. I drift off to sleep, thinking about how depressing tomorrow was going to be.

I woke up at around 9, to text messages from the group chat that me, maddox, and Tasia were in, telling me that they were there if i needed them today. I smiled and rolled out of bed. I decided to take a shower. Once I got out i threw on a plain outfit and went downstairs to the living room. It says there's a memory in my year ago today folder. I look at it and decide to post today.

brinkleybaby_ : Happy birthday in the sky, my angel

.brinkleybaby_ : Happy birthday in the sky, my angel. Hope 18 is serving you well, Brendon. ❤️
yk.anastasia : Sending love from down below. #LLB 🕊
maddox.yaboy : Love you bro ❤️.
lindsey.lol : #LLB 🕊
ykitsmecameron: missing u forever. 🕊
kensleylouise._ : I miss you sweet boy. ❤️

I wipe the tears from my eyes and decide to go see some of his favorite spots around town.  I go to this part of the lake we loved first, spend some time in my car crying there, then go to the little cafe he used to work at. "Holã, Mi Amor." she comes around and hugs me tight. "We are missing Brendon everyday, especially today. We made a batch of his favorite scones." I smile and cry at the same time, with her arms around me. I look around and see pictures of Brendon and the rest of the crew behind the counter on the wall. They loved him as much as I did. They're the Family I never had. "I love you guys, He would've loved this." She nods and wipes her tears. "It still hurts everyday" I nod and we just sit there in silence for about 15 minutes. a customer walks inside and I wave her goodbye before walking back to my car.

I drive back home to see Maddox and Tasia sitting on my porch. "Hey guys" I say and sit beside Tasia. "Hey baby." she says softly while pulling me into her arms. I cry into her shoulder while she strokes my hair, i feel maddox put his arm around me too. "I love you guys, thank you so much for being here." They both say "of course" and we sit there for a while longer. They tell me they're going to go home and I nod. I sit on my Porch when I see a car pull in. Who the Hell? "Hey" I wipe my face. Hendrix. "Hey." He sits down beside me and looks at me. "so I know I barely know you, But can I ask who that was you posted today?" I feel a tear make it's way down my face before Hendrix wipes it away. "Uh, Yeah It's My brother. He passed away last year. It's his birthday today." He nods and hugs me. "You don't have to." He laughs and I can feel his chest vibrate. "It's okay, i know how it feels." I want to ask him what he means but I don't have the energy, my throat is raw from crying all day.
I tell him i'm going to just go up to bed. We tell each other goodnight and he walks to his car and I walk inside. I go up to my room and crash immediately. who knew crying all day would make you so sleepy?