Chapter 2.

TW!!!: Drug use!!!

"Brinkley, wake up, BRINKLEY!" I open my eyes and lift my head up to see Hendrix in my face. "What the fuck dude? Get out of my face. i'm up." He backs up with his hands in the air. "I was just making sure you know the bell rang and it's time for 7th period." I nod and grab my stuff. I head to fourth wing where my Science class is. "Ms. Jones, nice to see you." I smile with my teeth, this is my favorite teacher. "Nice to see you too Mrs. Lindsey." She smiles back as i take my seat. She starts teaching and i pop an airpod in. I sit and wait for the bell to finally ring. Once it finally does I am one of the first people out. I climb into my car and take off.

Once I get home I notice my mom isn't there, Typical her though, She works off and is usually never home. I head to the kitchen to get some water and grab a pop tart. I finish that and walk into my room to change clothes. I throw on some athletic shorts with a cropped tank and throw my other clothes in the laundry bin. I see there's still a line on my desk from last night. I decide to finish it off before heading downstairs, i mean i'm sure Tasia is here already. "um, Brinkley?" I turn around to see Hendrix. "What the fuck dude, knock first maybe? you scared the shit out of me." He giggled and walked in my room. "got anymore of that?" My eyes got wide and my jaw was on the floor. "W-what are you talking about?" I manage to stutter out. "I saw you snort the xans, i was just wondering if i could get a hit." I smiled. "You can't tell ANYONE. Nobody knows. and I don't have anymore crushed up, I can give you a bar tho." He nods and takes it without a drink. "alright let's head down before they get suspicious. oh, and if you can't handle your drugs, im going to act like i had no idea you took any." He smiles and nods and I walk down first.

"Hey Brink, Have you seen Hendrix?" I shake my head. "nah, i've been in my room, i was doing some homework before we hung out." she nodded. "He was looking for the bathroom." I saw Hendrix coming down the stairs. "Hey, I found the bathroom." Maddox laughs. "hey good for you man, wouldn't want you to pee yourself." We all giggle. "So what's the movie for tonight Brink?" I furrow my brows and think on it. "What about The Dirt?" Everyone looks at him weird. "The movie about Mötley Crüe?" He nods his head and smiles. "sounds legit" I take a seat on the couch and pull my fluffy blanket over me. Hendrix takes a seat beside me and takes his shoes off.

Halfway through the movie I decide to get up and get something to drink, I guess Hendrix followed me in there. "Oh, Hey." He nods and I can tell the xans had hit. "Tasia and Maddox making you uncomfy with their making out too?" I nodded and laughed a little after popping a cheez it into my mouth. "How ya feeling?" He smiled "same way I feel every time I do this, great. I only do it like once every few months." I nod. "Well good for you. I'm glad you feel good." He grabs a lemonade and walks back into the living room. I take my cheese itz and make my way back in there, too. Tasia fell asleep and I see Maddox pulling a blanket over her. "She good to stay here tonight?" I laugh and roll my eyes. "You know the answer to that, you should stop asking me that." He laughs and gives me a side hug before dabbing Hendrix up and walking out to his car. Him and Tasia were the only people there for me in my crazy ass life last year. "Alright, well, im gonna head up to bed, you good to drive?" He shakes his head no. "You can stay here, uh there's a spare bedroom right beside the staircase, you can sleep in there." He nods and heads there while I make my way to the stairs.

"Brinkley wake up, I need to borrow some clothes." I open my eyes to see Tasia hovering over me. "Jesus Christ Tasia get off of me. Go look in my closet." She laughs and jumps off my bed and goes to my closet. She throws on a purple tee with some tights and puts her sneakers on. "I'll be downstairs hoe" I flip her off and get up. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I return to my closet and choose a blue crop with some ripped jeans and my sneakers, i grab my things and walk downstairs. I go to the spare bedroom to wake up Hendrix. "oh Hendrix, wakey wak-" Where the fuck is Hendrix? I go upstairs to check the bathroom and see a door open. "HENDRIX WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? THIS IS NOT WHERE I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP AT!" He nearly jumps out of his skin before finding his shirt and throwing it on. "w-what? oh yeah, sorry, there was no blankets in the other one and i didn't want to wake yo-" I see Tasia come up behind me and pull me away. "Leave now please." He grabs his stuff and runs down the stairs. "Hey brink, Brink? You're okay, you're okay." I feel the tears running down my cheeks as I drop to the floor. "Hey, Hey it's okay, get up, You're okay." I stand up and wipe my cheeks before Tasia engulfs me in a Hug. "Shhh, you're okay, you're okay, shhh" she strokes my hair and i just let it happen.

The drive to school was silent. We pull into the school and I park in the back of the lot. "Hey, Text me if you need anything okay?" I nod and turn my car off. "I love you , i have to get to first hour." I return the love and throw two little pills in my mouth before entering the school. I walk into first hour and see Hendrix making his way to the back, right next to me. Once he sits down and opens his mouth to talk I throw my airpods in my ears and turn the volume up all the way.

Lunch rolls around and I finally put my airpods away so I can talk to Tasia. "Hey Brink, how are you?" I smile and nod. "Brinkley? can you tell me what I did wrong? I didn't want to make you upset, I don't know what I did." He looks genuine but I don't know this man, He could easily judge me like everyone else does. "I overreacted i'm sorry. I was just tired." He smiles and apologizes to me. If he actually knew, he'd see me as the fragile little basket case, like everyone else does.