Chapter 5..

I wake up to my alarm, I decide to just go get a shower. Once i'm out of the shower I look in the mirror and see puffy eyes looking back at me. Great. I put extra concealer on today and decide to put falsies on to distract the fact that my eyes look like airbags. I put on a black bandeau top with a cardigan and some mom jeans. I decide to wear my purple vans today to match my hair. I walk downstairs and hop into my car. Once I get into the school parking lot I do my daily ritual. I walk into school and head to my first hour.

"hey! how are you today?" I hear hendrix say to me. "oh uh, im good, how are you?" He smiles and continues to tell me how the rest of his night went. "Hey I don't feel like being home alone today, Maddox and Tasia are going on a date, can i come to your house?" His smile turns into a frown. "uh, I- I guess." I cock my eyebrow and smile. The teacher starts talking and he turns around.

when 7th hour ends Hendrix finds me in the hallway. "Hey can you give me a ride to my house?" I smiled. "well considering we're going to the same place I'd say yea." he laughs and follows me to the car. "Hey do you want to drive tho? i'm not feeling it today" he nods and I throw him my keys. He looks at the emblem on the front and his eyes get wide. "You're just gonna let me drive your AUDI?" I laughed. "Yeah? is there a problem?" He shakes his head. "absolutely not" He hops in the drivers seat and starts it up. "it sounds even better when your in the drivers seat." I laugh. "You don't think I know that?" He smiles and pulls out of the parking lot. "It has gear paddles on the steering wheel?" I rolled my eyes. "why else would I get this car?" He starts shifting gears and swerving through traffic. "Take care of my baby." I say while drifting into sleep. I wake up to Hendrix nudging my arm. I open my eyes and see a little house in front of me. "your house is nice." He rolls his eyes and keeps walking. I walk inside and see 2 little girls and a little boy around the same age. They all come running up to me and grabbing my legs. "Hi who are you?" the little boy says "That's March. The curly pigtails is April, and the mop of blonde curls is May." I smiled. "They're triplets" I giggled. "explains the names."  He tells them to go upstairs and they listen. "where's your mother?" He seems sad when the question fell out of my mouth. "Uh, she's dead actually." I feel my jaw drop. "Holy shit i'm sorry." I hug him and he steps back. "Don't pity me." I furrow my eyebrows and roll my eyes. "right."

After about 3 hours of us watching movies with the little ones he puts them to bed. "Well i guess i'm gonna head out. i'll see you tomorrow at school" he nods and I walk out to my car. I drive home in silence.

Once I get home I go upstairs to my room and change into some pajamas. I go onto my phone and see a memory of me from a year ago with pink hair. I decide to post it.

brinkleybaby_ : i miss my little pinkie pie phase :(yk

.brinkleybaby_ : i miss my little pinkie pie phase :(
yk.anastasia : aweeee, look how adorbs
maddox.yaboy : the my little pony phase 😬
itshendrix._ : oh my..
owennnlmao._ : that was when you were hot! before the depression hit huh?

I see the comment that Hendrix left under my post. What does that mean? does that mean he finds me attractive? I mean that was when I was in my prime. I close my eyes and fall fast asleep.

"WAKE UP BRINKLEY!! IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!" I wake up and see Anastasia on top of me. "Ugh Tasia, why is this how you wake me up." she pinches her nose. "ooh girl, how you gone wake up mad at me before you even brush your teeth?" i push her off of me and go to the bathroom. "classic, use a Meghan line on me first thing in the morning." she giggles and I continue brushing my teeth and comb out my purple hair. It suits me though. I do the usual makeup, throw on a purple cropped top, with my black mom jeans and my purple vans. oh well, it's friday might as well match with the new hair. "Brinkley you haven't forgotten what tmrw is huh?" I furrowed my eyebrow at her. "um unfortunately I have. remind me?" She rolls her eyes. "How do you forget the day you turn 17?" My eyes got big and I opened my mouth to speak. "never mind that, we're going out tomorrow so you need a cute outfit. Now come on, let's get to school we're gonna be late." I grab my keys and speed off to school.

I walk into first hour and see Hendrix sitting in the seat next to mine. "Hey Brink, did you see that comment under your post? I just thought you might want to delete it." I furrow my eyebrow and go onto my phone. "that was when you were hot! that was before the depression hit huh?" I feel myself tearing up. "Who is that jerk anyways?" I wipe the tear that I accidentally let slip. "My ex boyfriend. We broke up because uh.. can we talk after school? You can drive again" He rubs my arm and nods yes. the teacher interrupts our conversation. thank god. I don't have to expose everything. just a little bit.