in which john and sherlock kissed.

John closed the gap between his and Sherlock's lips. His arms flying over Sherlock's neck and closing there whilst Sherlock's hands crossed around John's waist, pulling him in, deepening the kiss. They rolled their heads together, finally getting to feel what they wanted to feel for a very long time. John's head was swirling with so many emotions, he could barely breath. It was overwhelming. Sherlock was so overwhelming. With his large hands roaming everywhere on John's back. His scent overtaking John's system. His lips, oh dear god his lips, so soft and full and oh my. Just, so. They kissed and kissed and kissed. And after, their lips were swollen and a tiny bit bruised.

Unfortunately, human beings needed to breath.

"Sherlock.." John muttered, as Sherlock started pecking him on the lips. Over. And over. And over. "Love, we need to breath." John chuckled.

"Ugh, breathing. Breathing's boring." Sherlock snapped. "Let's just kiss." He then leaned in for more, wanting to get a feel of John's now swollen lips. Fuck. He looked so dazed. His hair was all over the place. His eyes were a bit unfocused. His jumper has slid out of his left shoulder. He looked edible. "Come." Sherlock said, taking John's hand and leading them to the sofa.

Sherlock sat down and pulled John with him, making John straddle his lap. The two were leaning in, too engaged in the feel of each other. What they didn't notice was poor D.I. Lestrade running up the stairs and into their shared flat.

"Sherlock, the poli- Oh my god!" Greg exclaimed, having seen the make out session of John and Sherlock.

Both boys looked at the Detective Inspector, holding a laugh. "Hello, Lestrade." Sherlock started.

"Yes, hello, Greg." John then started to stand up.

"You? You two? You two are?" Greg stuttered, pointing at the couple.

"Are we?" John turned around and faced Sherlock. Sherlock then stood up and placed his hand against the small of John's back, making his breath hitch and his neck, face and the tip of his ears red. Sherlock looked amused. That bastard, John thinks.

"I guess we are." Sherlock said, nuzzling his head against John's neck, kissing his pulse point, making John shiver and blush all over again.

"Oh.. Well.. Erm.. Case.. Sherlock.. Oh my god.. Wait until everyone knows about this.." Lestrade had his phone out, casually clicking on it, taking photographs of the couple.

"Wait.. Are you taking photographs?!"

"Yes."

John started for Greg, but luckily, Sherlock grabbed his wrist. "Let him. You're not ashamed of what we are, are you?"

"No! Of course not! It's just.. I thought.. I thought you wouldn't want to come out yet."

"Ugh. Coming out. Well, we already came out to Gavin." Sherlock sighs, grabbing his coat and scarf. "That's Mrs. Hudson left." He then tied his scarf around his neck.

John was staring at Sherlock's fingers. How long they are and how fast he works them. It's like it was no trouble at all.

"John?"

"Ah, yes?"

"Coming?"

"Of course. If you wan-?"

"Always." Sherlock said, kissing John on the lips. Making them both smile. It was perfect, their lips molding together. It was like they were made for each other, every part of them fitting in like it was all planned.

"Ahem."

"Oh, fuck you." Sherlock cursed, flipping off a very embarassed Lestrade.

"Sherlock!" John yelled, hitting the detective on the arm.

"Oh, sorry. Only you, then." Sherlock said, rubbing their noses in an eskimo kiss.

"Oh, fuck off." John then flipped Sherlock off whilst grabbing his jacket and gloves, causing all three of them to laugh.

"Go on, Graham. We'll go behind you."

"Right, so you two can snog more?"

"Eh.." Sherlock tried.

"Not a chance. You're coming with me."

"Let's go then." John pulled Sherlock down the stairs.

"Mrs. Hudson!? We'll be out." Sherlock yelled.

"Alright, dears. Be sure to keep safe. And come home early." The old woman advised.

"Yes. Of course." John said, hugging her.

"Oh and we're gay. Bye!" Sherlock shouted whilst going out the door, leaving a very flabbergasted Mrs. Hudson.

The trio laughed, all hearty and good laughs. Those kind of laughs that just bubble up from your chest then reverbrates out of your mouth. It was beautiful.

a.n. // how's this story so far? comment what you think! thank youuuuu. -n.